Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*UPDATE 2* Resident Evil 5 - Release Date, Live Demo, Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anyone can save those videos I'd appreciate it if you can upload them. I'm not sure we'll get to see those on the press sites, and it'd be useful for a feature on RE5.

Comment

How many video's are there on xbox live? only found one new one, saying its a trailer

Comment

Capcom showed a gameplay demo of Resident Evil 5 at the conference, also announcing a two-player co-op mode. The game is planned to be released in early March 2009, and here are some new images and a new trailer. Update: Both versions of the trailer are now available. The gameplay part seem identical, but the story part is totally different.

Comment

Your late, Stu

Edit: Gamersyde trailer is captured off XBL, so I'm gonna hold off on posting it to THIA yet. Waiting for direct feed from Capcom
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-14-2008, 04:10 PM.

Comment

I'm crying.... RE: RIP.

Comment

So are we to assume that Capcom will be showing this trailer during their press conference? I'm pretty sure Takeuchi said that the trailer at E3 would focus on the blonde-haired girl. Unless that trailer is the one they're going to show at Comic-Con.

Comment

He said more about her would be shown in the next trailer. That didn't really happen, and that was two trailers ago now.

I hope they change the chainsaw sounds. Recycling them from RE4? Cmon..

Comment

Wayyy too much RE4 recycling.

Hell, at *least* give Sheva a unique kick...

Comment

Uhhm...I don't know what to feel right now. I still cannot wait to play it, but the newest "trailer" is not too exciting. Where's the story?? All I see so far is RE4 (terrible story and lots of action). The Xbox trailer is all action, no hint of a story or anything. And it is a bad way to start a trailer with a lame guy saying a really dumb sentence (that is made worse by poor voice acting).

I don't want Sheva. Why do we need yet *another* character in the RE world? Where's Jill and her boobs?
                    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-14-2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
                      Wayyy too much RE4 recycling.

Hell, at *least* give Sheva a unique kick...
                      They did, actually. She uses it when the giant hammer guy is holding Chris up by the throat.

Comment

I see missiles. (to the left)
                        PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                          I don't want Sheva. Why do we need yet *another* character in the RE world? Where's Jill and her boobs?
                          Look at Sonic and their character creating then dumping rampage glory!
                          On all seriousness, I want Co-Op Offline just for the sake of playing with my best friend. <3

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                            They did, actually. She uses it when the giant hammer guy is holding Chris up by the throat.
                            Wait, when? I only remember seeing the other way around... >_>

Comment

I absolutely don't like the guy at the beginning of the Xbox Live RE5 trailer. He seems like a smug jackass, with a bad voice, and he reeks of "incompetent crony." Why do we need another comical villain (ala RE4's Salazar)? Can't Capcom give us something else?? Comedic villains have no place in the RE world.

Comment

I don't think there will be local co-op. Probably too resource intensive. Did you see during the live play, how the enemies lagged a bit (moving forward a few feet)? If they had local co-op, we wouldn't be seeing that.

Comment

Working...
                                X