Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 site updated, 3 trailer variations, 4 gameplay vids!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 5 site updated, 3 trailer variations, 4 gameplay vids!

An different trailer from the one that was shown off yesterday is up on the official Resident Evil 5 site. No details on what it shows yet, since I'm trying to load it myself Expect a high quality version soon, as Capcom have released their press assets. There are also new screenshots, "wallpaper", and buddy icons. The Japanese site has also been updated with the new trailer.

It also appears that there is a THIRD trailer variation, available on the Japanese PSN which replaces the intro segment with Chris coming across a truck which mysteriously crashes before revealing a U-3-like monster out of the back, the creature we previously discussed as looking like an Ant-Lion from HL2.

Gamersyde has 4 gameplay videos up from Capcoms press site. It seems they were one of the few to get them before their servers buckled under the demand, so its unlikely you'll be seeing these anywhere else at least until tomorrow when they can fix the demand. Head on over and check them out!

Official Resident Evil 5 Page
    Official Biohazard 5 Page
    Gamersyde HD Gameplay Videos
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-15-2008, 01:27 PM.

Same trailer as the others, only this time the beginning shows a scantily clad woman with a huge rack, and also more shots of the masked, cloaked woman. (Her movements, figure, and lower jaw all expose her to be a her.)

As for the new screenshots and the new download...meh.

I'd like to know more about the blonde tube girl (though I am guessing she is the cloaked henchwoman). I could care less about Sheva.
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-15-2008, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Hyperdermic needles, too.

Comment

Oh, FUCK. PSN has a different opening as well! WTF!

Comment

I'll have all these up later on in the day guys. Sony's press conference starts momentarily, and I don't want to miss any announcements. I have a LOT of encoding to do though:
          3 separate HD trailers
          4 HD gameplay videos

So chances are this stuff wont hit til tonight. You may want to check Gamersyde in the meantime!

Comment

Is anyone else having problems getting the new trailer to play on the Resident Evil site? It plays fine on the Biohazard one.

Comment

Firefox 3 wont load the site for me, so yeah..

Comment

Oh man, so many videos and I cant load any of them , the only thing that is left for me is to wait untill it will be posted on youtube. If some of it is already there can someone please give a link
                Last edited by Nomad9026; 07-15-2008, 01:41 PM.
                "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Nomad9026, I'm uploading the Japan trailer to my YouTube page now. I'll be uploading the four HD gameplay videos too.

Comment

Thats just great revil5, cant wait actually. When you are done please give me the links.
                    Last edited by Nomad9026; 07-15-2008, 02:19 PM.
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

No problems. I use FF3.

Comment

Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEp7ckwGcoE The HD gameplay videos are gonna be up soon.

Comment

POST THEM! Post them all! You have my blessing

Comment

First gameplay HD video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxOG0tAhhr4

Comment

Can someone confirm that the zapping system will be integrated in RE5?
                              Last edited by Petronio; 07-15-2008, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X