Resident Evil 5's Controls Changing, Screenshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    It's very possible they may go somewhere else.
    Takeuchi has already stated the game will take place entirely in Africa, but we will be visiting several different regions of the continent.

Comment

If that is the case, not every area in Africa speaks the same language so I doubt Sheva knows them all. The whole language barrier is probably a front anyway. All of the main villains will be speaking in english. All you have to do is look to re4 for that. Though Saddler's history was unknown, Mendez and Salazar lived in the region. I don't ever remember hearing Salazar speak Spanish, and for the chief of a tiny village, Mendez was pretty well educated in English as well.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

well i've still got my fingers crossed that the masked henchman is really Jill, undercover

Comment

I don't really blame RE 4 or 5 for not wrapping up things with older characters, this was a problem before they came out. The epilogues were a nice touch in RE 3 and something like that again would be fine for me.

Comment

Well that is a great idea, it would be good to see such epilogues in re5 that tells us what happened to the characters in past 10 years. That would be a smart move to please fans of the game.
            "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I find that quote from Jun Takeuchi baffling

RE4 was a massive success and its controls are great.
              So, some gamers might not have played RE4. "Well, let's forget about what RE4 achieved and dump all of its fans. Gears of War and COD are really popular games, so let's make RE5 just like them" (?!!)
              GOW and COD are great games and RE5's creators are allowed to be fans of them but turning RE5 into a FPS seems rather extreme. The gaming market is/will be flooded with COD clones, does RE5 need to be another one? Yes Dot, hopefully there will be various 'control options'.
              From what I've seen RE5 is looking awesome and I'm pumped for its release but I'm also a bit worried. I keep reading more things that I'm not too happy about and I'm concerned the heavy emphasis on online play will possibly ruin the single player game, for gaming hermits like myself.

Comment

Oh please Takeuchi, just keep the RE4 controls! However, Gears controls aren't too different but COD? Wouldn't that make RE5 into a FPS?.... I'd rather just keep the RE4 controls.

Comment

Well, RE1 was supposed to be a FPS at the start of it's creation...and they keep trying to make FPS games. Maybe this is a step towards there ultiamte goal of coverting the series into an FPS? There cunning plot lies revealed!

Comment

Maybe I'am wrong, but I gues that they will change button configuration not the whole control system. I don't know about x-box version but a PS3 demo had a square button as an action (instead of classic X), O was an action of partner, L2 as an aim and R2 as a ready knife. So, corect me if I'am wrong, but I think thats what they ment.
                    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

I just would love to have the demo to play it, I hope they releas it for Xbox live market or at least sell it on cd

Comment

Working...
                      X