No announcement yet.

Dead Rising Comes to Wii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, after seeing all the latest Capcom ports I dont think that there be any bonus features, it is even possible that the game itself will be cuted, I'am sure devs will delete some features and possibilitys that original had.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

The wii is becoming the new gamecube with all these ports lol
      I can't see why i'd buy this game because the xbox version was good enough but if they add just something new then i'd get it just to relive those good times, along with a new feature.
      Please also add more helmets, loved the lego one, AND NO TIMER MODE, SO I CAN SAVE EVERY PERSON IN THE MALL WITHOUT GETTING ANGRY....whew

Comment

I still haven't played it for 360, but I'm hoping I get it in this days.

Comment

Judging from the scans, the cutscenes are probably MPEG encodes of the 360 versions, but you can't deny how good the gameplay shots look.

It's likely the same engine they've developed for Monster Hunter 3.

Comment

I think it might be the Resident Evil 4 engine. I can't see them getting MT Framework running on the Wii, and the "RE4-like aiming" fits with this.

Comment

Hard to tell from those screens. A new proprietary Wii engine would make sense, but sense and Capcom don't fit quite well in the same sentence.

I really expected a PC/PS3 port to be announced, so this is a big surprise. I guess they really want to replicate the RE4 port's success.

Comment

Hopefully they'll translate these new additions. The aiming style in Dead Rising on the 360 was inferior to that of RE4's. Now with the advancements they've made using MT Framework on RE5, that'll hopefully be incorporated into the ports.

I recall someone from Capcom saying they couldn't port Dead Rising since it was running on a very old version of MT Framework, which wasn't suited to run on the PS3 at the time. I wonder if they'll do the co-op mode that was rumored for a while.

Comment

i only hope they released outside japan!!1 i really wanna play it and i don't have a XBOX

Comment

I'm sure they will. The kind of care a port like this takes, they'll want a return on the investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                      I'm sure they will. The kind of care a port like this takes, they'll want a return on the investment.
                      i think you're right!!!! i'll just have to wait!!!

i remember when i first play it with my Brother in law!!! it was awesome!!

Comment

*looks at scans* holy diver.... I have fallen in love with this on my 360 but to see a port on the wii.... I will get this no questions asked <3

Comment

I like how he has Leon's handgun from RE4, ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by DXP View Post
                            *looks at scans* holy diver.... I have fallen in love with this on my 360 but to see a port on the wii.... I will get this no questions asked <3
                            Same here, a definite must buy. Is there a release date mentioned somewhere?

Comment

No release date mentioned yet.

Comment

I wonder if this is the "flock" game Capcom was hinting at. How was Dead Rising on the 360? Was it any good?

Comment

Working...
                                X