X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love all the new RE5 videos. Gotta start saving up now

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
      the big guy with the axe reminds me of Pyramid Head from SH...ohhh scary!
      I think Silent Hill 2 would have been more terrifying if Pyramid Head was stalking you like this guy is.

Can anyone capture a good shot of his mask?

Comment

I like his design but he looks too similar to PH, and I think he has no holes for eyes on his mask, than he shouldn't have to see anything but somehow he can.
        "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

The story for 'Degeneration' sounds cool!
          Ah... ZOMBIES! Remember those guys?
          It would be great if they made a game based on the story. Running around an airport filled with zombies, with the current standard of tasty graphics.

Will Degeneration's story somehow be fitted into the cannon? That short synopsis kinda sounds like it will (and Claire is in it).

Comment

Perhaps if degeneration does well enough, they'll make it into a game?

Comment

Dunno. But I'm really looking foward to this. One last blast of the old school RE. It makes me feel all tingly.

And yeah, I reckon it'll be canon. I'm expecting it to be essentially Advent Children for RE.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                And yeah, I reckon it'll be canon. I'm expecting it to be essentially Advent Children for RE.
                Thats what it looks like. Besides, didn't Takeuchi say it would explain what the characters have been doing up to RE5? I'd say its canon from that statement.
                Last edited by Spera01; 07-19-2008, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X