No announcement yet.

RE5 to have collector's edition at 89.99$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG >< cant wait, but i was bummed to find out that it was in 09 ... that will surely suck...

but idk... i guess ill wait for someone to start putting out gameplay on youtube
    sigpic

Comment

oh god!!!! i need to buy it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
        Nevertheless I'am sure there will be plenty of people ready to buy this version of the game. I wonder what can possibly be in bonus features.
        maybe they'll have more in the collectors edition then the other one? plus collectors edition would be worth a lot more i 20 yrs. Ebay ;) im gonna probably reserve a copy

Comment

I got my devil may cry 4 limited edition tin for £14 in a second hand store.
          Hopefully there are some nice goodies with the resident evil 5 special edition

Comment

Still not even a hint of a Wii port...

I can dream, can't I?

Comment

Only CEs I buy are for MMORPGs, at least they have something useful... like goggles that can change color.

Comment

The CE here is cheap shit. $90 for a much anticipated game and extras? No problem. 100% worth it guys.

Comment

Hopefully what they include with the game is worth the price. I remember the RE 4 collectors tin at gamestop and glad I didn't buy it. If it's something like the MGS collector's edition that I would buy it.

Comment

I never was into the Collector's Edition of any games but I will have to get the RE5 one.

Comment

Metal Gear Solid 4 collectors edition was $189.95 Australian Dollars retail in Australia, which converts to $182.37 US Dollars.

Remember when importing was more expensive?
                      sigpic

Comment

Question, has the idea of the collector's edition including Resident Evil 1.5 been brought up or thought of before? I don't see such a mention in this thread which surprises me, considering the sheer amount of fascination with the unreleased Resident Evil 2 that was scrapped.

Comment

To be perfectly honest, some of us have wanted RE 1.5 as bonus disk since it was discovered that 1.5 even existed. We thought maybe the 5 year anniversary would have it, or the 10 year anniversary would have it, then when the games got ported to the GC, we thought that would be a perfect time to release it, but alas. Capcom has locked this project into their vaults and the janitor in charge of the key was killed in a terrible "grease fire" at Mikami's house.

Comment

Working...
                          X