Reputation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation?

Now that we have upgraded the forum we have some new stuff available to us. So Id like to know what you guys think here. Should we add the reputation system for the board?

sure
    why not
    Last edited by A-J; 10-12-2005, 12:28 AM.

Comment

sounds good

Comment

I don't see the point of it, but I guess we won't have the problems here that every other board with it has.

"OMFG J00 DISAGREE WIT ME?! I GIVE U BAD REP!"

I motion though that if it is put in, the first person to put in their sig "If u give me good rep, i gve u good rep back" gets banned, hacked, and killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
          I motion though that if it is put in, the first person to put in their sig "If u give me good rep, i gve u good rep back" gets banned, hacked, and killed.
          Heh. I dont think we will have the same problem, mainly because Id make it so you can see who sends you that REP. I suppose we dont really need it since we are such a small board (now) and all. This is why I put it to a vote.

Comment

Yeah, that's what I meant. It's the bigger boards where you have those problems. That kind of negates the point of having it in the first place though. If there are too many people to not know everyone with more joining all the time, the reputation of a hundred other prepubescent idiots isn't going to help.

Comment

Neh, just sounds like unnessasacry stuff. Believe me, having every mod under the sun IS NOT a good thing.

Comment

looks like some people obviously have reputation issues :p

cough.. jk lol sorry

Comment

I don't think it's a mod, Fox. I think it's a built in feature that is optional to use.

Comment

I don't think we really will ever need it. It's just mainly for flash anyway. I don't like the idea of someone giving me bad reputation because I have an opinion that differs from them.

Not that it would happen with any of you guys. You're all better then that I'm sure. But still, assholes are bound to join sooner or later. I say we stick to the old method: Someone breaks a rule, give them a warning. If that someone does it two more times, ban him.

That's just my opinion at least.

Comment

I think very nice, old members will always be with good reputation XD

Comment

Working...
                      X