Resident Evil: Degeneration - Trailer on IGN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil: Degeneration - Trailer on IGN

IGN has the new trailer for Degeneration. You can view it below.

Resident Evil Degeneration Trailer. Thanks to Brittany!
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-25-2008, 04:41 PM.

Looks pretty cool so far. I like how Leons face looks much more like it did in BH2.

I think the unchanged BH2 music felt kind of cheesy though .
    They could've atleast used the remixes from the orchestra album.
    Last edited by c2keo; 07-25-2008, 04:58 PM.

Comment

IGN says it's getting a theatrical release? Was that confirmed at comic con?

Looks good. The only thing I don't like is Leon's limited wardrobe.

As for the music, at least they know when they're onto a good thing
      sigpic

Comment

Holy shit yeeeeeeeesssss!! I tried not to get my hopes too far up for this, but damn does it look good! They're even using the original voice actors (RE4 Leon, at least)!! And RE 2 music!!! Oh wow!
        Last edited by Corrin; 07-25-2008, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Looks pretty awesome so far in my opinion. Is that a type of G at the end? If so, badass. I think Leon and Claire look amazing.... Especially Claire! If this does come out in theatres, I'm getting myself a ticket as soon as I can.

Comment

it says it's gonna be realease in japan in movie theatres and on DVD in america...

Comment

Meh i dunno, the CGI looks kinda...basic? And i can see them re-using a couple of the action scenes from RE4. Still, looks like it could be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                it says it's gonna be realease in japan in movie theatres and on DVD in america...
                Ah, then I'll just buy it the day it comes out on DVD. Can't wait!

Comment

you have once again witnessed the world of survival horror...good luck

I can't wait to watch this, oh how much i've missed the zombies, but why does the long haired dude remind me of morpheus off dead aim? Looking good so far.

Comment

Originally posted by DXP View Post
                    I can't wait to watch this, oh how much i've missed the zombies, but why does the long haired dude remind me of morpheus off dead aim? Looking good so far.
                    actually it reminds me of billy, but without a haircut, hahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by RE-Hiro View Post
                      actually it reminds me of billy, but without a haircut, hahhaa
                      lol yeah at first glance i thought it looked a bit like Billy, but then again if you wanna go completly over the top its actually Carlito after his poor demise in Dead rising he demanded another role xD

Comment

hahahahaha!!!! when you said carlito i tought you meant carlos oliveira!!! hahahhaah

Comment

the trailer is awsome,i only hope they dont fuck with this movie.

Comment

They don't use original voice actors...according to IMDB...(So IMDB's listing is wrong)

And seems they changed Leon and Claire's face shape...again...Claire is fine. Why they don't use Leon's model in RE4?
                            Last edited by icewine; 07-25-2008, 06:16 PM.

Comment

This looks damn awesome. I can't wait for this to be released.
                              Can't some good scientists quickly build a time machine to bring
                              this film/movie (British E & American E) to our time?
                              Too bad they use the old style Leon. I also like him, when he looks
                              this way, but with this high resolution textures, I prefer his
                              lookout from Biohazard 4.

And, did I see it right? The eye that appeared at the end, was
                              Williams, wasn't it?

And also: Who is this strange looking guy at the beginning, with this
                              seemingly yellow/orange eyes? Looked a bit like (at the mom I don't remember
                              his damn name) the guy from Resident Evil Zero who sang to controll
                              these little beasts (what's "Egel" in english?).

Why they don't use Leon's model in RE4?
                              Maybe cause it's after the time Resident Evil 4 takes place in?
                              I can't understand this decision, but it's one year after RE4.
                              Raccoon got destroyed in September 28/29 1998 (if I remember right).
                              You don't know an exact date for RE4 but in 2004. And in the Trailer
                              for this movie you can read 7 Years after the destruction of Raccoon City.
                              That means this movie takes place in 2005. One year after RE4. Which year
                              is in RE5? Does anyone know that?

Anyway, I can't understand this. If you look at the timeline you can
                              see that Leon should look like he did in RE4. Maybe it's not wanted
                              by the programmers to make him look like the RE2 or RE4 Leon?
                              What if they wanted to give him an own look for this movie?
                              Last edited by レオンスコットケネディ; 07-25-2008, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X