Resident Evil: Degeneration - Trailer on IGN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by icewine View Post
    They don't use original voice actors...according to IMDB...(So IMDB's listing is wrong)

And seems they changed Leon and Claire's face shape...again...Claire is fine. Why they don't use Leon's model in RE4?
    Yeah....IMDB isn't a good source of information, like....ever. Claire's VA is reprising her role once again (for the third time!!!) and Paul Mercier from RE 4 is reprising his role as Leon.

Comment

*splodes.

Paul Mercier and Alyson Court reprise their roles as Leona and Claire, respectively.

That combined with the fact they're using the original Bio2 music has me giddy like a schoolgirl...
      Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-25-2008, 07:13 PM.
      I'm a blackstar.

Comment

omg O__O

Comment

Awesome,

I can't wait for this movie.

Comment

The only thing that really interested me in this was the G-Monster I saw ^_________^

There was more of a focus on the characters and less on the monsters in this trailer, which is okay, but I'm a BOW fan so that's poo for me Then again, we don't need that many different BOW's really. Just as long as the horror is good and more information is provided on the G-Monster, and I'll be happy.

Comment

this movie does look amazing, I really do hope that we get to at least see Jill & Chris (even if for a few minutes)

the only other thing that got me thinking is who that little girl was with Claire, and who they were waving to (saying goodbye to Chris/Jill maybe?, who knows)

I still think that the movie has a way to go graphically, As far as im aware they only finished the rough animatics around 2-3 months ago, and have probably "thrown together" most of this trailer, but im only guessing

stefan2007

Comment

I don't know you but I find a slight similarity between the CGI animations of Degeneration and CGI animations of Pachislot the same style...

I don't want more videos, I need to know when is the release!

PD: Fucking face of Leon, Claire has been converted to miss world.

Comment

G-Type is back! W00t!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    I don't know you but I find a slight similarity between the CGI animations of Degeneration and CGI animations of Pachislot the same style...

I don't want more videos, I need to know when is the release!

PD: Fucking face of Leon, Claire has been converted to miss world.
                    yeah they have ruined their faces, Leon's more than Claire's. I find her face fine but her mouth and jaw look wrong, I hope its something they alter closer to the release date.

and Leon, well, where do I begin? It looks like they've come up with a RE2/ RE4 Hybrid and to put it simply..it DOESN'T work. They should stick with the RE4 Leon.

I just hope they don't ruin Jill's appearance, that would be awul! (providing shes in it)
                    Last edited by stefan2007; 07-25-2008, 08:51 PM.

Comment

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT.

G ultimatly met his destruction in that train years ago...

Maybe his remains crawled into an open manhole or something and he got washed into the river, and then his remains hooked themselve's onto a shark or something... and he mutated... Again.

He has a fish-like tail.

Comment

Leon's face looks too scrunched up and serious, seems like he's about to enter a fight. Claire's ok though. I guess Capcom needed to revamp the characters' likeness, like how Chris went from Code: Veronica to RE5.

Best of all, the final battle music for G-Type playing as the trailer runs! I remember it's called the Ultimate Bio-Weapon Medley. Looks like this also serve as a reunion between Leon, Claire and the G-Type as well.

Comment

For all we know it may be a completely new G monster that was created by any remaining samples of the virus (if there were any). It may even be just another mutation from the Tyrant virus... who knows...

BTW, BioHazard Degeneration FTW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FeurMensch View Post
                            For all we know it may be a completely new G monster that was created by any remaining samples of the virus (if there were any). It may even be just another mutation from the Tyrant virus... who knows...

BTW, BioHazard Degeneration FTW!!!
                            It's deffinatly not from the T - virus. The "oversized eyeball" has been a very personnal trait of the G - virus. Look at Lisa Trevor [she has a giant eye in her back, and the G - virus was found within her body] and Dr. Birkin.

It's deffinatly a G monster, thats for sure.

Maybe it actually is, William......

Thats actually kinda creepy if it is. It survived after all these years...

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                              It's deffinatly not from the T - virus. The "oversized eyeball" has been a very personnal trait of the G - virus. Look at Lisa Trevor [she has a giant eye in her back, and the G - virus was found within her body] and Dr. Birkin.

It's deffinatly a G monster, thats for sure.

Maybe it actually is, William......

Thats actually kinda creepy if it is. It survived after all these years...
                              I don't know, you may be reaching on that one...a lot of RE4 villains had HUGE eyeballs, and las plagas had nothing to do with "G." Sadler had a huge eyeball in his mouth - that is the most recent one to pop in my mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                                I don't know, you may be reaching on that one...a lot of RE4 villains had HUGE eyeballs, and las plagas had nothing to do with "G." Sadler had a huge eyeball in his mouth - that is the most recent one to pop in my mind...
                                Shit, I forgot about that.

Anyway, pause the trailer on 2:03, you see it's face. It's hard to make out, but it looks like a skull. Like G3's.

Comment

Working...
                                X