Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twist View Post
    Shit, I forgot about that.

Anyway, pause the trailer on 2:03, you see it's face. It's hard to make out, but it looks like a skull. Like G3's.
    Yeah, the second time I watched the trailer, I noticed the face next to the giant eyeball. I'm sorry, huge eyeballs aren't scary. In fact, a large eye like that would be a liability as it is an easily injured area.

I wonder who that is with Leon when he is dragging someone along with him in the trailer, and he can be seen shielding someone else's body when he dives into the ater to avoid the explosion. My bet would be that it is the sexy blonde militia lady seen next to the guy who tosses his arms up in the air after Leon says "Leon S Kennedy."

Of course the sexy young lady finds her way into Leon's presence, now that he's an ultra-cool, ultra-suave government agent man like 007. God, I hate Leon.

I said elsewhere on this site that the child seen with Claire is a bad omen, especially if her presence is more than just a random kid sitting next to Claire in the airport (to spark a memory of Sherry). Children in films are stupid plot devices. If this film goes the way I imagine, Claire and Leon will part ways so that Leon can go rescue the militia people, where he only saves blondie, while Claire goes off to find the missing child. Sounds ridiculous? Then it's prefect for the film, since this is being produced by Hiroyuki Kobayashi (he had a hand in RE4).
    Last edited by Jill's Boob; 07-25-2008, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Looks totally awesome. The new monster looks pretty fierce...and its nice to see zombies again. Leon is still his trying too hard to be bad ass self, but Claire looks awesome. The little girl was probably just an extra...Claire obviously has a soft spot for kids and was just sitting there to keep the girl company.

Maybe its just me....but has anyone else noticed that the eye is featured very often in the RE series, especially with the main monsters? Its probably just something to do with being able to see the fear in someone. Ugh...really just tired and cant think straight.
      sigpic
      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Just saw the the trailer and have to say this looks great. Finally they're doing a movie that will be worth seeing.

Comment

It depends on what scares you. Personally, I've never found BH's "giant eye's" scary, but I can guarantee some people will.

I've found them awesome-looking, and strange/bizarre, but thats probably it.

Comment

For all we know it may be a completely new G monster that was created by any remaining samples of the virus (if there were any).
            Wasn't it documented in a WR or some Bio-book that someone retrieved G-Virus samples from Birkin's dead body? Can someone confirm this? *looks at PO*

There was more of a focus on the characters and less on the monsters in this trailer, which is okay, but I'm a BOW fan so that's poo for me
            I can understand your frustration, but in all honesty, wouldn't you rather see the film not knowing what BOW-monsters will appear beforehand? If the teaser was more than a tease and showed off more than it should, it would just ruin the hype for me, personally.
            Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-25-2008, 11:24 PM.
            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

Hey guys, the Japanese Biohazard Degeneration site has some major updates (though they haven't uploaded the newest trailer). The film will be released in Japanese theaters October 18th 2008. However US and other regions are not determined yet.

There's also 5 pics in the gallery section from the new trailer, one with the people trapped inside the airport, one with Leon, one with Claire, one with the zombies, and one with the tough guy and the blondie from Special Response Team (SRT).

Kamiya Makoto who visually directed "L change the World" will be directing this film, Jun Takeuchi will be producer, script from Shotaro Suga (GITS: Stand Alone Complex, Casshern live-action).
              Last edited by Weils; 07-26-2008, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Meh, I was bored and made this:

Behold.

I still think RE4 Leon looks much better, and they should've just cleaned up his model and reused it.

Honestly though, this trailer hasn't made me all that excited for RE: D
                Last edited by JcFFx; 07-26-2008, 12:47 AM.

Comment

The japanese site is updated. October 18 is the date for Japan (in theaters).

http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1216971_1124.html
                  Last edited by Zombie; 07-26-2008, 01:16 AM.

Comment

There are several places a G-Virus monster could come from. Wesker has a sample, we know that much, and Ada may have retained some as well. And we know some of the monsters in Raccoon City survived being nuked. It's concievable that Birkin wasn't killed by the train blast if things were surving the nukes. And, of course, we don't know just how many G-mutants Birkin produced...we see three between Outbreak and RE2 but there may have been more.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      There are several places a G-Virus monster could come from. Wesker has a sample, we know that much, and Ada may have retained some as well. And we know some of the monsters in Raccoon City survived being nuked. It's concievable that Birkin wasn't killed by the train blast if things were surving the nukes. And, of course, we don't know just how many G-mutants Birkin produced...we see three between Outbreak and RE2 but there may have been more.
                      Yeah. The thing is, they all had the exact same style to them.

IE: No giant fish tail coming out of their back end.

It's clearly William. I think this because of how this G - monsters torso/arms appear. It looks an awful lot similar to G - Stage 3. William was the only being who could reach that stage because his body didn't reject the G - virus.
                      Last edited by Twist; 07-26-2008, 01:57 AM.

Comment

It could be. It could also be a G-mutant exposed to the radiation of a nuclear bomb and left to develope and mutate for several years. Give the nature of William's final mutations I don't think he'd have re-mutated legs. But I'm not gonna rule anything out yet.

Comment

looks so amazing, I cannot wait at all omg!

Comment

wow, the new faces are all fucked up

Comment

Is it me or is Leon's hair slowly devouring his head? And that his lack of personality and lame one liners increase as the bangs grow? I think the hair is actually a parasite that's taken over his mind, maybe even a piece of Birkin that landed on his head when the train went bang. It would certainly explain how a character can become more two dimensional the more they show up.

Comment

Wasn't expecting too much from the previous trailer, but im quite impressed now.

Out of curiousity, where are sources saying that Leon and Claire will be voiced by their previous actors? EDIT: NVM saw the IGN article *had watched the video off of capcoms blog*
                                Last edited by The Dude; 07-26-2008, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X