No announcement yet.

Resident Evil: Degeneration - Trailer on IGN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So yeah great trailer. Speaking about the little girl I think that she just represent the danger of the situation, anyone can be infected and turned into flesheating zombie, even little girls. Now that evil looking dude in the begining, clearly his a main bad guy, imo he somehow spreads t-virus and he becomes a g looking monster. I liked what I saw so far lets wait till october.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post

wow, the new faces are all fucked up
      Seriously - Leon looks like a constipated prick (which matches his personality), and Claire has lost the cuteness she had in previous iterations. Her eyes are creepily blue now.

Comment

I'm starting to think that G - Parasite is'nt William. Like Nomad said, that creepy dude in the beginning could mutate into it.

Darkmoon's idea of a G - Parasite mutating upon nuclear radiation could perhaps be possible.

Then again, you never know with Capcom.

Claire looks like a pop princess hooker, now. :[

Comment

Williams been dead for 7 years at the time that movie takes place (supposedly a year after RE4; id est, 2005). I really doubt Capcom would bring him back, especially not after being blown the hell up by the train and ending up in a billion of little gooey bits on the walls of the train tunnel...

The plot behind the movie is a little cliche in that it matches the motives of Morpheus, another long haired ex-Umbrella employee who wore a leather overcoat. If this turns out the be the case with our new "villain" I'm writing a letter and faxing my resume over to Capcom because they obviously have run out of ideas...
          Last edited by Project Omega; 07-26-2008, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
            Williams been dead for 7 years at the time that movie takes place (supposedly a year after RE4; id est, 2005). I really doubt Capcom would bring him back, especially not after being blown the hell up by the train and ending up in a billion of little gooey bits on the walls of the train tunnel...

The plot behind the movie is a little cliche in that it matches the motives of Morpheus, another long haired ex-Umbrella employee who wore a leather overcoat. If this turns out the be the case with our new "villain" I'm writing a letter and faxing my resume over to Capcom because they obviously have run out of ideas...
            That sounds great. :]

I think in Wesker's Report, someone got a remaining sample of Birkin's rotten cadavar?

On the other hand, Capcom running out of idea's?

HA!

Wouldn't suprise me.

Comment

Is this gonna be released on dvd or anything in the UK, it only really mentions japan and america

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrganization View Post
                Is this gonna be released on dvd or anything in the UK, it only really mentions japan and america
                I would think so. If moneys all Capcom are after then they should probably release it to us in the UK.

Comment

I love how Leon is wearing the same outfit from 4.... Jeez Capcom....at least change the color of the shirt or something.
                  sigpic
                  Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Its his lucky shirt, he wears it to go killing :p.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                      I love how Leon is wearing the same outfit from 4.... Jeez Capcom....at least change the color of the shirt or something.
                      Haha, I think "Dude" got it right...perhaps it is his lucky killing shirt.

His jacket is different though. Leon's just a blue shirt and bomber jacket kind of guy, I guess.

Comment

Seemed to me like in RE4 he's wearing a wetsuit underneath the leather jacket, I suppose its practical since as in RE4 there will be water scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                          Its his lucky shirt, he wears it to go killing :p.
                          ...that oddly enough makes perfect sense. Because he knew there would be an outbreak...and he is dead set on...what did he say? "scrubbing the virus from the world?".....

....I swear the second time I watched I laughed whenever Leon was talking. It wouldn't be RE without the awesome dialogue.
                          sigpic
                          Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

You kind of have to worry about what the greater threat is.

Umbrella trying to virus up the world, or Leon reducing the global population *having laid waste to rural Spain previously*

Comment

Hey that Spanish village had it coming. It had a population the size of Texas and only about 10 houses to fit everyone. No wonder they were so pissed off about life. Plagas only gave them a way to express their rage.

I almost wish Capcom would have kept the little kids alive instead of killing them off in Re4. I'm hoping Degen will give us some creepy kid zombies. Sherry must have been Raccoon City's only child.
                              sigpic
                              Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Hmmm, lemme think, Spanish farmers, hundreds of them, in 10 houses...im beginning to think there was no Las Plagas and that they were in fact just pissed off immigrants.

I don't think you'll see a kid zombie somehow, not the way things are going with Political Correctness *Especially after one hack journalists comments on the lack of black developers at capcom Japan, leading Capcom *amongst other reasons* to put whites and hispanics in shanty town africa*

Comment

Working...
                                X