HD Degeneration Screens, Release Date, Pachislot Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Degeneration Screens, Release Date, Pachislot Videos

The horror website Shock Til You Drop has posted 12 HD screenshots from the film ranging from various scenes shown in the trailer. -Evil Shady- lets us know that the film now has a release date on the Japanese webpage. The film is scheduled to be released on October 18th 2008 in Japan. No word on a US release date yet though. Finally, the Pachislot website has been updated with new movies of the creatures in the game.

Shock Til You Drop
    Pachislot Website
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-26-2008, 02:42 AM.

the japanese version though will have english voices in it right ?

Comment

It's like Day Three of 24 all over again.
      See you in hell.

Comment

the trailer seems like the leon show with claire as the co star, thats not good ..

Comment

Is it wrong for me to be more excited by the Pachislot than "Degeneration?" Honestly, I get more giddy seeing Barry and Chris together, or Jill and Rebecca together, or Chris and Jill together in the mansion incident. The Pachislot videos (spread throughout the Yamasa website) make me happy.

"Degen" trailer - not so much.

Comment

True ^

Comment

They both look great and will hold me over till 5.

Comment

I sense another "FAIL" edit on that earlier screenshot coming up.
                *So tempted to do it myself :p*

Whats the big deal with the PAchislot thing anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  I sense another "FAIL" edit on that earlier screenshot coming up.
                  *So tempted to do it myself :p*

Whats the big deal with the PAchislot thing anyway?
                  The Pachislot (though only a Japanese release - a gambling machine located in Pachislot parlors, some of the noisiest, smoke-filled locales on the planet) is pretty much another remake of RE1.

It just looks cool, with CG vids to accompany the gambling. Check out the website sometime for a blast of nostalgia.

Comment

Seen the video before, just funny that despite everyone in STARS attirer you find Jill in the tube top.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                      Seen the video before, just funny that despite everyone in STARS attirer you find Jill in the tube top.
                      I wondered that too...*shrug* Obviously they just wanted to keep going with the whole sex sells thing.
                      sigpic
                      Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                        I wondered that too...*shrug* Obviously they just wanted to keep going with the whole sex sells thing.
                        If anyone can "sell sex", it's Miss. Valentine. Hahaha!

The patchislot video is far better than I could've expected. It came out really well.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
                          the japanese version though will have english voices in it right ?
                          Yes, voice acting in english as always....

Comment

Working...
                          X