Roo and Stuffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roo and Stuffs

I doubt anyone here watches it, I wouldn't if it weren't for the fights, but on Ultimate Fighter, Luke Cummo fought for the first time monday night and thoroughly impressed me. Luke is the brother of a friend of mine who graduated Marist last year. Also, I've never met Luke, but we've both trained with a couple of the same people.

Oh..Is this that reality show of UFC? I havent seen that, though Im sure Id like it. Hell who doesnt like two guys beating the shit outta each other?! Am I right fella's!?!:woohoo:

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
      Oh..Is this that reality show of UFC? I havent seen that, though Im sure Id like it. Hell who doesnt like two guys beating the shit outta each other?! Am I right fella's!?!:woohoo:

Then lets fight and record it with my camera you stole off me and post it up here

Comment

We should have a THIA NHB tournament.

Comment

NHB tournament? would that clever acronym denote a "Newbie Harvesting Bloodbath" tournament? Nah, knowing you it's stand for something stupid like "No Holds Barred" or something like that that didn't make any sense. Geez.

but yeah, that'd be a good idea.

Comment

What kind of fighting? Boxing or lololololWrestling?

Comment

like, fucking Kung-fu shit.

Comment

Ill pwn you all with my 1337 hax!

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazardBlade
                  knowing you it's stand for something stupid like "No Holds Barred" or something like that that didn't make any sense.

... That IS what it stands for dick. That's the official term for a certain set of rules in mixed martial arts, the kind they do in Pride or UFC. It involves any form of fighting style, or lack thereof, in the case of Tank Abbot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                    Ill pwn you all with my 1337 hax!
                    If you kicked my ass in a fight in real life, I'd still accuse you of hacking.

Comment

I actually did that the first time I played paintball. Someone blindfired over a wall and nailed me right in the facemask. The very first thing I thought was "WALLHACKER!"

Comment

not that we spend too much time playing CS or anything

Comment

lol speaking of cs we should have a thia tournament

Comment

Working...
                          X