New Resident Evil Comics on the Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vogue_dirge View Post
    I've read the Code Veronica books, and those were pretty good actually. The only things I found terrible were the facial expression. Whenever they expressed any emotion it would be shown in a really dramatic way. Like if Claire was shocked, her mouth would open like a cobra's would to swallow a really fat rabbit.

I have them....though they followed the general CV story, half of the action was blown way out of proportion along with their body styles.

I might get the comics for the sake of collecting them...but I'll have to see them first.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Anyway, I think it's to early to speak about them. Even their release date is yet unknown.
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Hui Kim Sums (Sp?) art is usually pretty limiting, he pretty much has used the same style for well over a decade *He used to draw the King of Fighters comics amongst other videogame franchises*.

Comment

Stupid question, I know, but I'am still gona ask it. Does anyone know were it is possible to download this Hong Kong comics, or atleast to see some good preveiw?
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Yep, check these links

All the Bio3 comics but the last couple are only in B&W (the actual comics are color).
            Bio3: http://game.pchome.net/bio/biodm/index.htm

The Code Veronica comics which were later condensed into 4 graphic novels and printed in English.
            Bio-CV: http://game.pchome.net/bio/biocvdm/index.htm

The Biohazard Zero comics (not sure if that's all of them)
            Bio-Zero: http://game.pchome.net/bio/bio0dm/index.htm

There was also a Bio2 series that was 60 issues!!! (no download available)

I've been trying to get the comics for AGES. The downloads are cool but not the same as having the actual comics...
            Some people hate them, I like em'. Even though I can't read them, I can get the gist of it by looking at the pics... There's some cool artwork.
            Also remember that HK comics go backwards

I've also collected a heap of the metal figures and guns that were released with the comics.

btw, have a click around that site to find some other cool stuff

Comment

Thanks a lot. I've been looking for this for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                When I read this announcement on IGN, my head immediately hit my desk.

Repeatedly.

Does that answer your question?
                haha they better be good but i dont think they will because they have a lot going on now comics, RE5, RE Degeneration, and possiibly a sequel to RE extinction so you do the math

Comment

Since they're all done by different folk it shouldn't matter how much RE is happening. Besides, at the moment the one I'm least interested in is RE5.

Which, really, is a bit worrying.

Comment

Well if they are putting out comics maybe someone will get the story right for once.

Comment

Working...
                    X