X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claire's reappearance is great. I also like her. For me they
    could have left Leon out of the movie. To use him directly after
    Resident Evil 4 isn't so good I think. There has always been
    another RE where he/she is not in, before a character appears again.
    I will buy the US Version as soon as it is released. Don't want to wait
    for a german version.

Comment

I would have to agree but since Leon has history with Claire, I guess it was a natural fit. Hopefully the movie doesn't focus on the Leon two much. I always felt like Claire was the main Character in RE 2 and Leon was just there for backup, to give Claire some assistance.

Comment

Both characters in every RE (not 4) are the main characters.
        Leon wasn't only for backup. They both had a reason to be there.
        And in Scenario A they only meet one time. But Scenario A is not
        the real one, I guess (better said know).

I also hope that it doesn't focus on Leon too much, but even if
        it would still be great to see our best (RE-) friends again.
        ZOMBIES!!!

Comment

According to RE UC Clarie A and Leon B is the real one. I personally see the B scenario as the secondary one, more helping the character in the main one. Your right, Leon is a main character but what I meant to say was that his part in the game was more of a secondary one. Anyway since his character has gotten for cocky, it looks like he will be more of a focus. As long as he isn't as bad as he was in RE 4.

Comment

Leon got the glory recently in Resident Evil 4, let claire have some more, she was awesome in Veronica,
            she deserves the spotlight again

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
              Anyway since his character has gotten for cocky, it looks like he will be more of a focus. As long as he isn't as bad as he was in RE 4.
              Have you seen the recent trailer? He's actually worse.

Comment

That were not so many scenes. I agree that the sentence he said to Claire wasn't
                like something I would say to friends but we can't judge about one single sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by レオンスコットケネディ View Post
                  That were not so many scenes. I agree that the sentence he said to Claire wasn't
                  like something I would say to friends but we can't judge about one single sentence.
                  To me, he seems worse (from the limited trailer and 3-4 things he says). Judgment should be reserved until the entire film has been seen, though. You are right.

Comment

I wish they went with some of the older characters we haven't seen in a while. Rebecca and Barry would have been an ace choice. We've seen enough of Leon and Claire for quite a while (RE2, Code Veronica, RE4). In the meantime, those two interesting characters rot away.

Comment

As I have often mentioned they could also use Billy again.
                      He has the best background story, only appeared one time (Rebecca twice)
                      and is also a very cool character. But I guess he won't appear anymore.
                      Not in a main part of the story. He's wanted criminal. The developers
                      could make interesting scenarios with him, but they don't. I will wait
                      for the day he returns and then change my signature, my username and
                      my Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                        I wish they went with some of the older characters we haven't seen in a while. Rebecca and Barry would have been an ace choice. We've seen enough of Leon and Claire for quite a while (RE2, Code Veronica, RE4). In the meantime, those two interesting characters rot away.
                        They'd better do something soon with Barry, as he's getting closer and closer to his AARP membership.

Comment

Working...
                        X