Degeneration Gets A Release Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degeneration Gets A Release Date

Forum member and friend of the site SelfishGene writes in today, letting us know that the Japanese Degeneration site was updated. It contains a new design, featuring Leon and Claire on the main page. The site lists a release date of October 18th and also says that the film will be appearing in theaters. Upon further investigating, Gene noticed that only 3 theaters will be showing the film, so its not a country-wide release. Pre-sale tickets go on sale August 1st which will net you a ink-ribbon keyring/strap. Check out more at the official site below!

Biohazard Degeneration Page
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 07-30-2008, 11:38 AM.

So is it only going to be shown in cinema's in Japan? When will it be released it the Uk on dvd?

Comment

Its being released on DVD on the same date if I'm reading right. No word on a US/EUR release date. Keep your eyes on the main page (right side menu) for that info

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
        Its being released on DVD on the same date if I'm reading right.
        So, my BF and friends can get me the DVD as a birthday peresnt (october 26th)!!!

I can't wait to watch the movie!!!!
        Last edited by RE-Hiro; 07-30-2008, 11:57 AM.

Comment

I was hoping for the same thing, I realy wish to see RE Degeneration on my birthday ( its also 26th of october ) but earlier would be good as well.
          "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Resident Evil DEGENERATION Confirmed for Blu-Ray/DVD/UMD:

I case the Comic-Con trailer wasn't clear enough for you, Sony Pictures has issued an official press release for the upcoming film, being released theatrically in Japan before heading to North American DVD, Blu-ray, and UMD later this year.

I case the Comic-Con trailer wasn't clear enough for you, Sony Pictures has issued an official press release for the upcoming film, being released theatrically in Japan before heading to North American DVD, Blu-ray, and UMD later this year. Here's the official synopsis:

Interesting. Never had a UMD version in mind.
            Last edited by ElusionM; 07-30-2008, 03:01 PM.

Comment

...Resident Evil 5? You mean Degeneration, right?

Comment

sweet, english voices by default.

Comment

October 18th is my 18th birthday!
                  w00tw00t!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    ...Resident Evil 5? You mean Degeneration, right?
                    Good catch/ Didn't even know I typed that.

Of course I mean DEGENERATION.

Comment

BD it is (CG and even 2D animation looks stunning in HD). I'm actually looking forward to this one very much.

Comment

I'm actually more excited about this than 5...

Comment

I WANT THAT KEYRING 0_O

Comment

Originally posted by LeonsBuddyDave View Post
                            I'm actually more excited about this than 5...
                            Whoa, whoa, whoa...are you serious?

You're crazy.

It'll be cool to watch a (maybe) 90-minute CG film, but IMO it's much more fun to play a 20-hour game that should be awesome.

Saying you're more stoked for the extended cutscene a.k.a. "Degeneration," is like saying you play MGS4 just to watch the numerous, lengthy, boring cutscenes that permeated that game (if you want to call it one).

But you are entitled to your opinion. I just think you're crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                              Whoa, whoa, whoa...are you serious?

You're crazy.
                              I thought exactly the same when you said in another thread :
                              Is it wrong for me to be more excited by the Pachislot than "Degeneration?"

Comment

Working...
                              X