No announcement yet.

Degeneration Gets A Release Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid IGN... Why didnt' they asked for Jill, Barry or rebecca appereance?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
      Which is a truly sad thing to say since Beowulf the movie completely raped classic literature. Jolie had a big part in that too. Swamp hag =\= slutty, (in some people's views) attractive woman.
      I like Jolie, but that preaty much what I ment. And even if they'd ask about all that characters, the devs wouldn't answer clearly anyway. There are still a lot of time till release and if a character must stay hidden till the premire it wil. So lets hope for the best.
      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad9026 View Post
        I like Jolie, but that preaty much what I ment. And even if they'd ask about all that characters, the devs wouldn't answer clearly anyway. There are still a lot of time till release and if a character must stay hidden till the premire it wil. So lets hope for the best.
        I know that devs wuoldn't say "yes! Jill is in the game", but they can answer "No, she isn't" juls like they did with Ada.

I suppose nobody form the old RE, except leon and Claire, will be in the movie...

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          This is bullshit.
          Takeuchi said Degeneration will be connected to RE5, this guy says it will not. Why so many conflicts and contradictions?
          Do you really trust Takeuchi?

Comment

To be honest, im gutted that Tofu isn't in this movie

Comment

Tofu is the coolest, badassest, best and most remarkble character in the whole RE series. He is like so tough that can beat Chuck Noris No honestly it would be great to see Tofu again, and it would be cool to put him in Degeneration like an easter egg after the credits, just like the stuff in Pirates of the Carribean.
              "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Originally posted by Petronio View Post
                Do you really trust Takeuchi?
                For most of the times, yes.

And the other dude, what's with the detect sarcasm?
                Why can't it be the dude in the coat/long hair who leaked the infection?

Comment

That's why he thought you were being sarcastic. The chances of him causing the outbreak are roughly about 96%.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                    That's why he thought you were being sarcastic. The chances of him causing the outbreak are roughly about 96%.
                    Check your working. When I did the math it was 99.99%
                    sigpic

Comment

I added in the possiblity of origionality factor. Given that it's Capcom the chances of any origionality came out at 3.9%

Comment

38.21% percent of all statistics are made up, BTW

Comment

To ElusionM...

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          Bingo.

Besides the sinister, scraggly-haired man with the weird eyes...shown (for a reason) in the trailer...the only other person I suspect to have released the biohazard in the airport would be the child seated next to Claire.

Damn children in movies...they truly are biohazards.

Child as plot device = poor film. 60% of the time, that's true every time.

Comment

That Leon and Claire business saddens me very much. Leon and Ada were clearly the intended couple in both RE2 and RE4. Ugh. I don't think I'm going to like this film.

Not to mention Leon looks like a wax figure.

Comment

Was that Leon and Ada in RE4? I thought it was Neo and Trinity...

Comment

Sarcasm...
                                I'm glad Claires back atleast, second favourite RE character.
                                Though, if Ada had appeared less mysterious, Claire would be my favourite I think.
                                Either way, looking forward to this.

Comment

Working...
                                X