No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4th movie sort of confirmed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the first one but the sequels are CRAP.

Comment

Originally posted by doomed View Post
      I like the first one but the sequels are CRAP.
      I agree

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post
        I'll bet ten that Leon will feature, Loin Cloth and Broadsword in tow, and the world will explode from the sheer overbearing levels of combined testosterone and macho-manliness Alice and Leon possess.
        Have Uwe Boll as Leon's little helper and we're all fucked.

Comment

Theres a thought...

Comment

So much hate in this thread

HATE HATE HATE

Comment

I'd fight Anderson and Uwe Boll, at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                Please dont flame me

GET HIM BOYS!
                sigpic

Comment

I say lock em up in a room with a Tyrant and only a pistol. That should do em some good.

Comment

Now that's something I'd pay to see.

Anyone else ever notice....that in second movie Alice knows Carlos is infected...but after LJ was bitten in last one she said nothing about it? I thought that was some cheap shit right there.
                    sigpic
                    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Besides, it's not like Anderson will remember that anyway. Or if he does Leon will be a new super person like Alice.

Kill them. Kill them both.
                      if Leon is with Alice, for some reason I can image a scene like the lobby shoot out in the matrix lol.

+ the psychic powers, maybe they'll be able to stop bullets too..anything is possible with Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                        Now that's something I'd pay to see.

Anyone else ever notice....that in second movie Alice knows Carlos is infected...but after LJ was bitten in last one she said nothing about it? I thought that was some cheap shit right there.
                        Didn't they have the cure in the 2nd movie though? so Carlos being bitten was easily curable.

And Yes, i'd fight them both at the same time, and even give them 6-8 months to train ahead of the fight *im that certain i'd win*

Comment

Why? The problem is that people will go and see it and that will convice anderson that he is a video game to movie god. I don't even want to waste my time renting the movie.

Comment

Ugh. More mutilation of a series that had so much live action potential.

I honestly think I could do a better Resident Evil film with a digital camera and some fake blood.

oh wait...that's Cloverfield.

Comment

i like the RE movies....

Comment

To each there own. You're not the only one, certainly. But between the lack of scary, the mauling of the RE plot, series characters being forced into the back ground so other characters can be more important (Alice,) plot holes you can drive a truck through, the idiocy of clones, plants dying and lazer beams, the sillyness of Alice's super powers and the Nemesis being made into a weeping little girl most folk who've played the games hate them.

Of course, that's the condensed version of why they're disliked. There are a lot more reason.

Comment

Working...
                                X