Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Resident Evil 4th movie sort of confirmed

Barry's Super Awesome Army The Dude's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
    Now that's something I'd pay to see.

Anyone else ever notice....that in second movie Alice knows Carlos is infected...but after LJ was bitten in last one she said nothing about it? I thought that was some cheap shit right there.
    Didn't they have the cure in the 2nd movie though? so Carlos being bitten was easily curable.

And Yes, i'd fight them both at the same time, and even give them 6-8 months to train ahead of the fight *im that certain i'd win*

Why? The problem is that people will go and see it and that will convice anderson that he is a video game to movie god. I don't even want to waste my time renting the movie.

Ugh. More mutilation of a series that had so much live action potential.

I honestly think I could do a better Resident Evil film with a digital camera and some fake blood.

oh wait...that's Cloverfield.

i like the RE movies....

Overly Old School

To each there own. You're not the only one, certainly. But between the lack of scary, the mauling of the RE plot, series characters being forced into the back ground so other characters can be more important (Alice,) plot holes you can drive a truck through, the idiocy of clones, plants dying and lazer beams, the sillyness of Alice's super powers and the Nemesis being made into a weeping little girl most folk who've played the games hate them.

Of course, that's the condensed version of why they're disliked. There are a lot more reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoon View Post
    But between the lack of scary, the mauling of the RE plot, series characters being forced into the back ground so other characters can be more important (Alice,) plot holes you can drive a truck through, the idiocy of clones, plants dying and lazer beams, the sillyness of Alice's super powers and the Nemesis being made into a weeping little girl most folk who've played the games hate them.

Of course, that's the condensed version of why they're disliked. There are a lot more reason.
    And thats, ladys and gentelmen, what should have been writen on every single cinema poster, VHS, DVD and BR of RE movie since its creation. In order to warn people.
    "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

THIA Staff

What they should do for this movie is start over and do things right to salvage whatever story they can...

Overly Old School

They should...but why? It'll make cash hand over fist if it's 120 minutes of Alice doing kung fu in anti gravity, flying over tokyo and occasionally flashing. Why bother when it does exactly what they want, and that's make a ton of money?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information