New Resident Evil 5 Trailer at Leipzig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Resident Evil 5 Trailer at Leipzig

Capcom's Chris Kramer has revealed that Resident Evil 5 will have a new trailer shown at this years Leipzig Games Convention.

I'll swing this. Our full Leipzig announcements will be made next week by our brethren across the Atlantic, Capcom Europe. I can tell you that RE5 will not be available to the public on the show floor, due to German restrictions about showing M rated content. There will, however, be a new trailer for the game available online around the time of the show. Same restrictions will also apply to showing RE: Degeneration. Attendees will be able to get their hands on several of the games we showed at both E3 and Comic-con. More coming soon, promise, just can't scoop CEE!
    Read more at the Capcom Unity Blog Thanks to Archelon!

Another new one....hopefully it'll give a bit more info on everything...and maybe we'll see some progress too.
    sigpic
    Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

When is Liepzig? And don't hold your breath, Mist. (I"m still excited though...)

Comment

Right in front of my home. I'll go there for sure.
        But a new Trailer is nothin'. What's better than real
        Gameplay scenes? They just make a wierd mix.
        Seems like the E3 looses it's importance.
        It looks like every developer concentrates on the
        Tokyo Games Show and the Games Convention.

Comment

Let's hope it's not another variation of the E3 trailer.

Comment

Great chance to validate wheter the blond girl is Sherry or not !

Comment

Originally posted by abbatoo View Post
              Let's hope it's not another variation of the E3 trailer.
              better not be or I'll get really desapointed

Comment

I can tell you that RE5 will not be available to the public on the show floor, due to German restrictions about showing M rated content
                good old freakin germany.

I don't think it will be a variation of the E3 Trailer. We seriously don't need another variation, do we?

When is this again?

Comment

Hey noch ein Deutscher. Haben ja nicht viele hier :-D Herzlich willkommen DeadArtist.
                  Genieß deinen Aufenthalt hier.

B2T:
                  I also don't think that the trailer will be shown, everywhere. I haven't been on
                  the Games Convention yet. I don't know what they are doing there, but
                  I guess you won't find a game which is rated 18+.
                  Or if it's in danger of getting indexed (don't want to hope so).
                  Last edited by レオンスコットケネディ; 08-01-2008, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Yeah, but when is this Liepzig event?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
                      good old freakin germany.

I don't think it will be a variation of the E3 Trailer. We seriously don't need another variation, do we?

When is this again?

August 20-24, 2008

Comment

Originally posted by レオンスコットケネディ View Post
                        Hey noch ein Deutscher. Haben ja nicht viele hier :-D Herzlich willkommen DeadArtist.
                        Genieß deinen Aufenthalt hier.

B2T:
                        I also don't think that the trailer will be shown, everywhere. I haven't been on
                        the Games Convention yet. I don't know what they are doing there, but
                        I guess you won't find a game which is rated 18+.
                        Or if it's in danger of getting indexed (don't want to hope so).
                        Dankeschön. Ja heutzutage muss man angst haben das einfach alles indiziert wird.

Nowadays one can think that there are no brutal games allowed in germany anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by kralid View Post
                          August 20-24, 2008
                          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadArtist View Post
                            Dankeschön. Ja heutzutage muss man angst haben das einfach alles indiziert wird.

Nowadays one can think that there are no brutal games allowed in germany anymore.

Glaub mir. Das wird passieren. Ich traue Beckstein, Merkel und
                            den anderen Idioten da oben alles zu. Die würden es sogar ganz
                            verbieten. Naja spätestens dann habe ich nen zweitgrund nach
                            Amerika auszuwandern.

It will happen, like you said. They will forbid them. Take a look at
                            Guenther Beckstein. He says Videogames are the same like raping
                            a child. So, is this guy crazy or is he not? They want and will
                            get rid of videogames as long as we get reigned by them.
                            The SPD didn't only want to forbid us everything, they tried
                            to help us. Now that the CDU is reigning we are slaves of our
                            own country. That's the way I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                              When is Liepzig? And don't hold your breath, Mist. (I"m still excited though...)
                              Noone ever checks the front page

If anyone is attending and would like to provide some pictures and/or a writeup, I'd be willing to make it into a feature ;)
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-01-2008, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X