Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    Noone ever checks the front page

If anyone is attending and would like to provide some pictures and/or a writeup, I'd be willing to make it into a feature ;)
    I did check the front page. And the Capcom link. Neither have the dates of the Leipzig convention, so that's why I asked here in the forum if anyone knew. I've never even heard of this convention before...

You're losin' it, Dot. You need a vacation.

Comment

On the past years and this year the Games Convention in Leipzig will show M or Adult rated games but only for those visitors who are 18years or older.

On the entrance every visitor gets an wirstband there are four different

1.one form 6 to 11 years
      2.anotherone from 12 to 15 years
      3.the next is from 16 to 17 years
      4.and finally the best from 18+ years

The games rated M,AO,18+ or whatever are shown in special, protected areas with door steward where only people with an 18+ wirstband have acces.

No worrys ;)

And for those who don't know it next year and the following the Games Convention move to cologne and will renamed to Games Con and than I can visit it (Leipzig ist to far for me, will cost to much to travel to) than I can play THIA Reporter

Comment

That's a good way to handle it. But do you think it will stay like
        this? I think germany is not the right place for the Games Convention.
        Sure, I don't have far to drive, and I don't need to get there
        by plane or ship but I still worry about the wrath the politicians
        have against us gamer...

Comment

Let's wait what the german politicians will bring in the future, but I think it is a really big shame to the pc-/video-game culture.

GN8 all

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
            I did check the front page. And the Capcom link. Neither have the dates of the Leipzig convention, so that's why I asked here in the forum if anyone knew. I've never even heard of this convention before...

Attached Files

Comment

D'oh! I'm one of those idiots that never reads the fine print. (In all honesty, I never glance over there...)

Comment

Originally posted by レオンスコットケネディ View Post
                Glaub mir. Das wird passieren. Ich traue Beckstein, Merkel und
                den anderen Idioten da oben alles zu. Die würden es sogar ganz
                verbieten. Naja spätestens dann habe ich nen zweitgrund nach
                Amerika auszuwandern.

It will happen, like you said. They will forbid them. Take a look at
                Guenther Beckstein. He says Videogames are the same like raping
                a child. So, is this guy crazy or is he not? They want and will
                get rid of videogames as long as we get reigned by them.
                The SPD didn't only want to forbid us everything, they tried
                to help us. Now that the CDU is reigning we are slaves of our
                own country. That's the way I think.
                I knew german politiicians were completly sick, but THIS? It's too much....
                As long as I can get games from the UK or even from the US ( and I always get them like 10 € , 15 € or even 30 € cheaper)... They can do what they want. ffs.

Comment

Great news, I hope it will show us some new and interesting stuff, for example the stuff about tube girl that we were promised to see.
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Lets hope that she is revealed but if she is in the new video, i don't think they will reveal her name. We probably won't find her name until she appears in Famitsu magazine. Wasn't it in that magazine that the revealed Ada was in RE 4 and RE UC.

Comment

Damn, it will be enough for me to see her again, in order to be sure that she is still in the game and wasn't removed.
                      "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

RE5 at Leipzig

so they'll show a trailer..but they wont allow you to play it??

Comment

I think that trailer that will be shown at Leipzig won't be as good as many of us ekspects. IMO it will be the same trailer as the one that were shown on E3 but with the different beginning. Ofcourse I can be wrong, I hope to be wrong, or atleast it can be A great new beggining. Who knows.

Comment

If theres a trailer it'll be censored for overly violent content and blood.

Comment

I think it won't be censored. There are no reason for that couse it will be shown in a hall were only those who are 18 or older can enter. But who knows what a german censores can make.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post

dont forget G-Phoria and the other event i dont know if theyll have anything on RE but they might ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X