The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The official WTF?! topic!

Ok so heres the deal. Theres lots of stuff in our lives that might be interesting to some, however such things do not warrant a whole topic dedicated to them.

So thats what this is for. Feel free to spam it with whatever random thoughts you have, but dont go too far!

Ill start us off with:

My dad just had surgery! YAYY!!!!!!! :woohoo:

What was wrong with your dad if you don't mind me asking?

Also, my uncle is a crack head(seriously). My aunt also died of cancer about a year and a half ago. Man cancer is a horrible thing. I feel sorry for anybody who has it or anybody who has loved ones who have it.

Comment

Well its a bit odd but apparently he has a "Fissure"....Yeah and it got infected or something. Pretty fucked up..Its a real pain in the ass!! HAR HAR!! Anyway hes recovering now.

Comment

hey, I know what a "fissure" is. I have one. It's nasty as hell, sometimes I like shit blood everywhere. Isn't that wonderful to know? :doh:

Comment

Yeah, thanks for sharing that. *Pukes*.

Comment

They are indeed awful..Ughh alright lets change this current line of topic:

I got the Shadow Of Colossus demo today in the mail, But I havent played it yet because I dont care!!! Yet sony still sends me demos!!

Comment

I have no school, yet I'm 16. =D Loopholes!

Comment

I just got 3 new mags for my H&K USP. They're fucking 10-rounders, which means that they're not half as cool as the two that came with the pistol (13-round mags that still have the "For Law Enforcement/Military use only" stamp on them) That brings the total of bullets I can carry (with ease in my BlackHawk assault vest) to 57 rounds of .40-cal, 165gr Hydra-Shok. Fuck with me :pompous:

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                  They are indeed awful..Ughh alright lets change this current line of topic:

I got the Shadow Of Colossus demo today in the mail, But I havent played it yet because I dont care!!! Yet sony still sends me demos!!
                  Hey, if you don't want the demo, can I have it? I've been wanting that game for a while now. And playing the demo would be sweet. I'll even pay for the shipping.

Hit me up with a PM if you're interested. I would be sooooo willing to take it off of your hands.
                  Last edited by Malice; 10-12-2005, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Well...Im finally cleaning up my room so I might play it when I get my PS2 hooked back up lol. Ill see though ;)

Comment

We've got a paintball tournament in PA on Saturday. I hope it's indoors. We probably won't even end up going though.

Comment

my girlfriend's a whore.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikovich
                          We've got a paintball tournament in PA on Saturday. I hope it's indoors. We probably won't even end up going though.
                          You live in PA?

Blade, what did she do? :woohoo:

Comment

tell me if you don't think this is fucked up: she wants to keep dating me, she still loves me, but she wants to, while still dating me, go fuck other guys. And I told her whatever, go do what you want. That's why she's a whore. Good thing is, if I find a chick that I want to bang, I can. Bad thing is, right now I don't have time to go chasing after ass. I work 70 hours a week.

Comment

I think thats rather fucked up, dump the bitch. You dont want the clap do ya?

Comment

Working...
                              X