No announcement yet.

The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like she's a poster child for the current "what about me" generation. Don't dump her, shoot her so she can't pass her genes on.

And no, I don't live in PA. It's going to be a six hour drive to this tournament.

Ugggggggghhhhhhhh.............

Comment

Thing about that is, people who actually know what the FUCK they're doing will only have one kid, if that many. Joe Blow will make it his lifelong dream to fuck as much as possible.

And we wonder why there are so many idiots in the world today...

Comment

Ill use this for random complaints!

I work for the army, everyone i work with is a fucking idiot so i end up doing all the work even though they have been doing this shit for 25years and i have been for 2 years.

Im very pissed off at my nissan besides the $538 payment for the next 5 years (6 year loan) its not only suspectible to damage. But, the thing has unsolvable frontend problems.

My computer is a fucking pos.

yaaay

Comment

Niko you are crazy!

I dont like Emo kids! They annoy me very much!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
            Well...Im finally cleaning up my room so I might play it when I get my PS2 hooked back up lol. Ill see though ;)
            Well hell, when you're done playing it, I would STILL like to have it. And I would STILL pay for shipping. But hey, if not, it's cool.

Man, if I don't get a fucking job soon I'ma go insane. I've looked EVERYWHERE but still no luck. I could get a job at Burger King or something, but fuck no. There's NO WAY I'm working in fast food. Ever.

Comment

Yeah, Dont work at fast food. I hear its a bitch lol.

Also I got a nice package in from Japan, but I have to go get my little sister from school and pick up my dads lottery tickets (lol!) Ill be back and post pics

As for the demo, I might be able to use it as a trading tool on another message board I frequent in order to get more rare Bio/RE stuff.

Comment

I have the smallest TV ever used to play video games! =D

Bask in it's glory!
                Attached Files

Comment

How big is that TV? It doesn't look much smaller then mine.

Comment

Hahha Awesome Anyway PICS:!!!!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Resident Evil fans...?

Comment

Yes thats right. Just one RE fan to be exact. The reverse side has a RE1: Dual Shock design.

The VHS is apparently a shop demo of Biohazard Code Veronica, I gotta hook my VCR up to make sure.

EDIT: Just hooked it up, Its a long long long trailer for Biohazard 1 Dual Shock and Biohazard 2 Value Plus. After that its various Code Veronica trailers. Nice stuff in all! Cant wait to get it on the site!

Comment

I made $167 today, and I'm wearing a bulletproof vest with my USP and 57 rounds of Hydra Shok. Drinking a Coors Light. Fuck this, I'm going to go get real beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                            Niko you are crazy!

I dont like Emo kids! They annoy me very much!!!!
                            hey fuck you :pompous:

Comment

You arent emo. Your a fucking redneck trying to be emo.

Comment

lol, I made $248 today and im sitting back with a milkshake.... bah fuck you wish i had that coors light... bah, life underage sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X