X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIMME UR MONEY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal

I might be able to, seeing as how I have a job interview tomorrow. Yay for the possibility of making money again.

Comment

• ::brings back to like::

Well, today i seen something quite fucked up, waiting at a red light I glance over to my left and see a guy get hit by jeep cherokee, some fat bitch eating a donut staring i guess into the bag at her next victim to eat hits the guy at about 5mph he starts hitting the jeep and screaming 'you dumb fucking bitch' she just flips him off and flies out into oncoming traffic. the guy then i guess went into the donut shop and called the cops, lol stupid fat women eheueuheh:rolleyes:

Comment

• WTF I owe $808.00 dollars to der guvermenters.....fuck!

Comment

• Howd you manage that one?

Comment

• My stupid ass job doesnt take out Social Security Tax, so Im getting WTFPWNED and have to make that amount before the 15th of April -_- I actually didnt end up owing anything on my wages (which were a shit 9k this year - Next year should be a lot better as I've been doing double my "normal" work load)

To top it off, I went to H&R Block..The fucking guy wanted to charge me 250$ for his "services". I almost belted him, I had all my stuff pre-calculated and all he had to do was fill it in. So I left there and I finally got in touch with a family friend who can do them for 50$. DONT EVER GO TO H&R BLOCK IF YOU ARE IN BUISNESS FOR YOURSELF. YOU WILL GET RAPED!

Comment

• Ouch, man, that really bites.

Comment

• I do it at my taxes at my insurance place which charges a flat fee of only $25 bucks... This year I got a nice tax return of $900 which is sadly already gone now thanks to bills u_u

Comment

• Look what I found while cleaning my house. My nephew colored this....WTF!!!!!!!!!

Also, I found a guys wallet around 2 months ago. Had tons of credit cards and such. I could have easily went on a shopping spree but being the nice guy I am I returned it to him. My reward? ...Get ready...
                    [SIZE="6"]FIVE DOLLARS OMFG!!!!![/SIZE]
                    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-16-2006, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• I don't want friends like that...

EVER.

Comment

• Hey PO, wanna come over my house? We can be friends like they are in the pictures. Ill let you play teh betaz

Comment

• You mean help each other find lost contacts?

You know I'm pretty sure raccoons have pointy ears...

Cute little buggers....

That image your nephew colored is a totally false depiction of raccoon/porcupine butsechs. Unless the porcupine is actually trying to stab the hell out of the raccoon with it's quills in a foiled attempt to attack the quill pig... Sneaky little porcupine... Lulling the raccoon into a false sense of security like that...

Comment

• The raccoon is all like "Should I...Its so inviting...ohh" He has to make his mind up, cause the porcupine wont be waiting all day! Will he love him in the open, where the other forest animals will see? It will surley "out" him then, its a tough decision.
                            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 05-17-2006, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Worst religous coloring book, ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                                Also, I found a guys wallet around 2 months ago. Had tons of credit cards and such. I could have easily went on a shopping spree but being the nice guy I am I returned it to him. My reward? ...Get ready...
                                [SIZE="6"]FIVE DOLLARS OMFG!!!!![/SIZE]
                                Well, good thing he had not blamed you have stolen his wallet...

Comment

Working...
                                X