No announcement yet.

The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wtf is He still at it? The boy just doesn't give up. He probably doesn't even have a pot to piss in let alone try and report someone/sue someone lol
    Last edited by Hunk_4TH; 10-14-2006, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Lol indeed,he must not realise that all those fake accounts he made here impersonating people and spamming is all in the servers records and he can easily be reported lol.

Comment

• Alright Im ending this now, I dont care about him anymore and havent for a while. His threats mean nothing to me. Can we please stop discussing him? Thanks guys.

Comment

• Sorry about that it was My fault

Comment

• mine as well oh well it was fun while it lasted but onto other things.

Comment

• Gentleman, I have an investment oppurtunity for you.

My wang.

I'm telling you, guys. It has some amazing growth potential. Things may seem small now, but just you wait until market conditions are right. It'll be huge. I'm telling you.

And if that didn't make you say "What the fucK?" then very little will.

Comment

• I'll invest in your wang. God knows it needs my money

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                  And if that didn't make you say "What the fucK?" then very little will.
                  In your case, very little did!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Comment

• Niko, your words! They burn! Now if I wasn't a crippled geek and you weren't some UFC future world champ them would be fighting words!

But we are. So they aren't.

Comment

• Hey, I got choked out last fight.

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME BEING UNCONSCIOUS!

Comment

• My van window was smahed by someone This is the final death nail in it though. I've used it now for 2 years after Ford told me the motor would die any day now

So its time for me to find a new vehicle asap. Dont know who did it either, it is a mystery!

Heres some pictures!
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 01-08-2007, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• I used to own a car, but I couldn't afford to pay it up.

Comment

• That sucks. While back a collegue of mine said at work hey i dont see my Van. We asked her sure you parked it there? Someone just took it

Comment

• I'm starting my driving lessons the day after my birthday, so i'll finally be able to drive (after i get my licence)..

Comment

• I just passed my test less than a month ago, but i'm not getting a car for a good while yet as insurance is just too expensive at my age.

Comment

Working...
                                X