No announcement yet.

The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple weeks ago I was watching the worlds dumbest criminals caught on tape and on this one episode a highway patrol officer pulled over a guy under suspicion for DUI.

Cop: License and registration please.
    Man: Hallelujah.
    Cop: Can I please see your license and registration please?
    Man: Hallelujah.
    Man: Hail Mary!
    Cop: Can you please step out of your vehicle?
    [Cop pauses in confusion]
    [Man steps out of his car]
    Cop: Can you please say the alphabet A - Z backwards?
    Man: 1996, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102...

Then he continues to babble on about things that make no sense at all. The police officer eventually puts the man in handcuffs and takes him to jail.

Last edited by VirusPunk; 09-29-2006, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• LOL! Did the host mention what was wrong with the guy?

Comment

• Probably not, John Burnell or whatever that asshole's name is always does those shows and all he ever says is stupid cheesy shit like "This criminal wouldn't stop praising the lord. Now he can preach the sermon all he wants... IN JAIL!"

Comment

• LOL! Did the host mention what was wrong with the guy?
          Unfortunately no. Although I think the cop asked him if he had a Brain Hemorrhage.

Probably not, John Burnell or whatever that asshole's name is always does those shows and all he ever says is stupid cheesy shit like "This criminal wouldn't stop praising the lord. Now he can preach the sermon all he wants... IN JAIL!"
          Exactly.
          Last edited by VirusPunk; 09-30-2006, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikovich View Post
            Probably not, John Burnell or whatever that asshole's name is always does those shows and all he ever says is stupid cheesy shit like "This criminal wouldn't stop praising the lord. Now he can preach the sermon all he wants... IN JAIL!"

That was one of the funniest things Ive read in a long time, since its so fucking true lol

Comment

• A bit late on posting this here, but heres a YTMND I made. Pretty self explanatory. Definitely a WTF.

Boy, was I surprised when I picked up todays paper!

Comment

• So I was driving, and all of a sudden some idiots (and I really mean that, cause they were ignorant bitches who flaunted their looks, despite them looking disgusting) came out into THE MIDDLE OF TRAFFIC. I picked up my trusty camera and caught their stupidity for you all to see.
                Attached Files

Comment

• EX DEE!

By the way, I don't think she's pregnant, she looks more couch-fat than pregnant.

Comment

• Found on the porch of a customer.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Just got this e-mail

Hey guys check this out lol,just got this e-mail moments ago and found it damn funny.Thought you would also get a kick out of it.

Peter Ross Anderson <synchpedro86@googlemail.com>

Hi asshole, I never thanked you enough for getting me banned from White Umbrella and The Horror Is Alive over nothing. Cheers for that.

Although I seen it coming. You were starting up the same old shit you always do. First you started arguing about a link I had on Dino Crisis Fan which wasn't doing any harm.

Before you start with your accusations again, you were never concerned about the privacy of the site in the slightest. You just used my interests as another excuse to start a fight.

So go fuck yourself and don't even mention my name ever again, or edit my Wikipedia page. I'm sick of people like you trying to sabotage my reputation. Why don't you just go back to the same damn sewage station you crawled out of, you swine?

I've told my boss at work about the problems I've had online and if it doesn't stop, I may even phone the hosts of Evil Unleashed, White Umbrella, Resident Evil Horror and RECommunity. It can be done. Plus, there are bullying organisations that can take legal action. I'm already looking into it and I'll sue your ass over it, if I have to.
                      Lol i found it hillarious he mentioned a wiki page that no one knew nothing about,now everyone knows.and he told his boss! *shakes in boots*
                      Last edited by BHXTyrant; 10-08-2006, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Well, then, prehaps he'd like me to get in touch with some of the legal professionals I know from University? I could, of course, ask them about the fact that someone, I can't possibly imagine who, signed me up to some RE site and then sent thirty or so requests for an activation e-mail.

Which is a shame, since the account he hit was filled with about 350 junk e-mails...I keep my personal account and the account I use to sign up on forums seperate. The spam offends me.

But, technically, he almost has a legal leg to stand on...technically, if he could prove that what people say is a lie, it's supposed to be slander or some such. Or so I'm told, at least. However, everyone who he's ever done anything too has the option to sue him, just as well as he has them.

Somehow, I think he'll run out of money before he runs out of people with a case.

And of course, he'd actually have to have a large wad of cash to pay the lawyer and such.

So...yeah. I love it when people do this. The last one I saw was a nasty little insect who liked little girls way too much. We stepped on him.

Comment

• So i guess that technically means that whole list of about 90 individuals that pete always post (that he harasses and slanders) if they wanted to take the time and money could sue him for slander?lol thats damn funny he seems to not realise that the things he does is a breach of his (and for that matter any ISP's) TOS.
                          Last edited by BHXTyrant; 10-08-2006, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• He would be funny if he wasn't so sad.

Comment

• Just recently I logged into my email only to find out some one joined a forum under my username and email. It was a Manhunt fan forum (a game which I don't even play) and I happen to believe it was Peter Anderson who did it. I'm still trying to figure out why he thinks he knows me for some reason, I've been a member of Bioflames for quite some time but I never actually spoke to him at all. If anything we should report him for harassment and Internet stalking if you ask me, also impersonating others.

This whole "Peter" thing was pretty funny at first but now its just becoming sad, he needs to stop being so obsessive over this stuff and simply apologize for his actions.
                              Last edited by VirusPunk; 10-08-2006, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Look man, just grow up. Don't you get it? I don't care about your shit forums, or your sad vendetta that supposedly began on Bio-HQ. If you don't want me at any of your precious Resident Evil forums then shut the hell up and deal with it. I have a right to be treated like any other member, which never happens these days because people like you make sure I'll be harassed online for as long as I go online.

I'm not abusing any terms of service either. You're the idiot that came to The Horror Is Alive almost immediately after I made a post about you there. While we complained about each other and let off steam for a few hours, you deliberately instigated the fight by coming there and going on about White Umbrella, Resident Evil Uncut and Dino Crisis Fan because I had a link to White Umbrella under the affiliates.

At least now I have solid proof that you stalk me online. I mean, it's really queer how you showed up at The Horror Is Alive after my initial rant about you. Plus, you knew I was on Open2any1 as well.

Well, can't you grow up a little? Do you really want this to be with you in another 5 years from now? People bug the living shit out of me online. That's why I make that sob story on all the new boards I join.
                                Lol check this out lmao,I stalk him and he isnt breaking any terms of service? He cant talk about me here so now he does it by e-mail.So sad
                                Last edited by BHXTyrant; 10-08-2006, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X