No announcement yet.

The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your job info goes in the other thread, captain brag's-a-lot to make himself feel better!

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
      You arent emo. Your a fucking redneck trying to be emo.
      ::forum needs middle finger smiley::
      Last edited by K5Blazer; 10-13-2005, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Man, I need to shave my damn face. It's hairy as hell right now. Here's a pic I took of it a couple minutes ago:

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
          Niko you are crazy!

I dont like Emo kids! They annoy me very much!!!!
          Yes and yes.
          They annoy everything very much.

Comment

Lol, me and my friends rip on emos all the time. Cheer up emo kid! We need an emo smiley....:billey: this one is kinda close, Billy is an emo smiley, except he has.... brown hair. Not a true emo smiley.

Comment

billy is umm... billy from arfenhouse http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/63227
              Last edited by K5Blazer; 10-13-2005, 09:34 PM.

Comment

You know what I think? You really dont want to know BUT, I think we should have more cute Japanese girls here in the U.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Saint_Eve
                  You really dont want to know.
                  You were right.

Comment

Hey, you forged that post! Look!

That period aint mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Malice
                      How big is that TV? It doesn't look much smaller then mine.
                      Five inches. And it's monochrome.

Comment

I got something kinda screwed up today.

As I was making my way to work today, I noticed a vehicle which was halfway on the road, and halfway on the sidewalk...expect it wasnt your typical park job. The car had both front wheels on the sidewalk and both back wheels on the road.

As I got closer I noticed a cop filling out a form, and the car had its front panel / tire SCREWED up bigtime. I figured it was just a guy who tried to escape from the cops and passed it off.

After about an hour and a half while working, I came upon this area again. I was shocked to see the car was still there! So I ran home and got K5's camera. Heres some pics.

It looks like he hit a work sign a bit down the road, then somehow got his wheel area even more screwed up. Then in a drunken haze parked his car like this.

Ill be monitoring the papers to see what the hell this is all about lol.
                        Attached Files

Comment

maybe he wanted to hit the doughtry sign, missed and then fucking ditched his pos chevy aveo... god damn those things are ugly... fucking cheap ass gm having koreans build cars for them...:billey:

Comment

HAaahahahhah

Comment

Holy shit! I just found the HDTV of my dreams!

On the occasion of celebrating the production of the one millionth rear projection Grand WEGA™ micro-display television at its technology center in southwestern Pennsylvania, Sony Electronics today

Price is a bit steep, but I think it's worth it. When I get a job, this'll be the first thing I save up for. I can just imagine playing MGS4 or RE5 on it.

Thoughts?

Comment

well, as someone that has installed more kinds of HDTV's than you've probably even heard of, I can tell you without doubt that the Sony grandWEGA will be certifiably pimpshit. The CRT (non-flatpanel) version of the HDTV WEGA is one of my favorites, and the grand model you linked to there will be one of the first of an even more impressive generation of ridiculously priced TV monitors. If you can afford it, shit... get it. But you officially have to invite us all over to watch a movie on it.

oh, and also you're going to need some high-end audio hardware to complete the experience. I'd recommend a 7.1 surround sound, preferably by Klipsch.

Good day to you, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X