The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can make this WTF thread into one lol

Oh yeah jeff, those hooters wings we got uh....Well one of us bought shrip. Yes, hooters shrimp. So uh im in the process of cooking the 4 wings and Ill be eating those. You can have the shrimp or we can just go halfzies on a new wings one for you lol.

Comment

shrimp? wtf mate

Comment

God damn there needs to be more than 24 hours in a day...

Comment

roger that. Ideally, there needs to be 32 hours to each day. That way I can work my sixteen hour shift, come home, party for 8 hours, then sleep for 7 hours, then an hour to get my ass out of bed for work again.

Comment

Hmm... 2 hours to wake up, 2 hours to do random shit after waking... 8 hours of work, 4-6 hours of randomness, then 12 for sleep... So yeah 32 would work for me...

Comment

The day is too boring as it is. If an extra 8 hours are added, I might just hang myself with dental floss just to try something new.

Comment

I'd pay to see that

Comment

Hmmm, Interesting.... *Contemplates the thought of bodily harm in exchange for money*.

Comment

I want Shadow of Colossus (any playable form) but it's out in March here. Uggh I hate translations! Why can't they just make English the worldwide language?

Comment

Well this sleep was not fun. I dreamt I was fired! Haha! Felt a little too real. Yikes. Did have a good good dream before that though

Comment

STUFF!!!

So right down to buisness I got everything (besides RE4PS2 - im playing it) set up! Its taking up an entire section of the room but its ok cause noone is living in this part of the house Ill have a detailed listing of all my stuff as you really cant know what some of the things are with the resolution the picture is in. Everything pictured is Resident Evil / Biohazard related.

Full room (some obfuscated)

Close Up on Left

Upper Left

Bottom Left

Bottom Right

Upper Right

Comment

.... I am so totally coming over one day. That collection is THE AWESOME.

Comment

Maybe we will all have a sexy party at my house where we play random RE/BH games!!!1111

Id seriously love to move into this part of the house now that everything is setup..I want independance damnit!

Comment

Man, you are f'ing lucky, great collection!!

Comment

Get ready to cry:

November 21st of 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X