Degeneration Trailer Variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Degeneration Trailer Variants

The Japanese Degeneration page has been updated with three trailer variants for the new footage that has been shown. Weils was kind enough to include a summary of their contents for us:

Comic Con '08 Part 1 - Shorter version of (2) we saw and less spoilers (Claire's and the G-creature's faces are not seen), with a peaceful classical tune playing in the background in the beginning.

Comic Con '08 Part 2 - The main trailer we have seen recently.

Movie Special Report - A variation of (2) with slightly extended dialog in scenes.

Check them out at the Biohazard Degeneration Page! Thanks Weils!

Looking good, but not much new info, we'll just have to wait until the movie comes out

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM
      Weils?

If I emember correctly, I posted these news in the forums. Sheesh.
      Weils may have pm'ed Dot about it. Dot gets notice of news much faster that way.

Anyway, does anyone know if the Degeneration trailer was posted on X-Box Live Marketplace as part of their "Bringing It Home" for Comic-Con? Or would the fact that it's a Sony product prevent that from happening? How about on the Playstation Network?

Comment

Weils emailed me first. Please stop fighting over credit for the news posts. Other people do notice things before you

Comment

Originally posted by Archelon View Post
          Weils may have pm'ed Dot about it. Dot gets notice of news much faster that way.

Anyway, does anyone know if the Degeneration trailer was posted on X-Box Live Marketplace as part of their "Bringing It Home" for Comic-Con? Or would the fact that it's a Sony product prevent that from happening? How about on the Playstation Network?

Lol, I won't be surprised if Sony does prevent it from happening.
          After all, Sony vs. Microsoft will never die out.
          Lmao.

Comment

Are there any Sony Pictures movies on the marketplace? There's got to be a few, right?

Comment

i dont know if ill actually go out and see a resident evil movie in 3-D to me seems kinda sketchie..

Comment

Put it this way: it'll be far, far better than the RE movies by Anderson.

Comment

Oh im sorry i dont speak japanese.

where did i hear that? what movie? mmmmmmm

Comment

Nothing really new with the trailers but the movie looks great and agree fully with Darkmoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                      Put it this way: it'll be far, far better than the RE movies by Anderson.

i think ill like andersons movies better....i dont know why i just like em

Comment

Working...
                      X