RE5 PS3 HD Footage, Pachislot Soundtrack Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE5 PS3 HD Footage, Pachislot Soundtrack Released

G4 has posted some HD gameplay footage from the Playstation 3 version of Resident Evil 5. Its from the same demo that was at E3, but its nice to see it running so well on the PS3.

Resident Evil 5 (PS3) HD Footage Thanks Archelon!

In addition, The Pachislot soundtrack CD has been released. Play-Asia has it available now. My copy is currently shipping, so expect some pictures when it arrives.

Play-Asia Pachislot Soundtrack
    Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-05-2008, 07:24 PM.

I'm really interested to see if there will be any difference in how aiming feels in the two different versions. The aiming in the PS2 version of RE4 was noticeably worse than in the GC version. I'm still not entirely sure why that was the case, but I imagine it won't be an issue this time around. At least I hope it won't be an issue, anyway.

Comment

All I know is that whoever played that demo is pretty bad.

Comment

The graphics looked great but that was expected. Hopefully the AI gets a little work done to it.

Comment

I was wondering if the thing's that are on the floor can be moved or destroyed, like for example: on minute 1:11 you can see a basket or something on the floor, but then the player just evades it.

Comment

i didnt get to see the whole thing cause it kept pausin but it looks good even in standard definition cauise i dont have an HD so i might get it

Comment

As if there was anything wrong with the PS2 controls, give over! They were fine!

Comment

Its occured to me that all Journalists stink at games.

Comment

Working...
                X