RPD Dispatch 1 - Playing RE3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you take a hi-res pic of Paula in DC2
    Dot and I actually learned the other day that Sourcenext also published updated versions of Dino Crisis 1&2 in the same vein as RE2 and RE3. So it's likely they also have raw FMV's.

However finding them is proving to be quite the task. ;_;
    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• It was written in both RE 2&3 pages that they feature higher quality FMVs. I'm not sure this is written to the pages of DC 1&2.

ソースネクストの500を超える多彩な製品を、一覧で確認できます。製品名・カテゴリ・キーワードでの検索に対応しているため、お求めの製品をお探しの際にご利用ください。

ソースネクストの500を超える多彩な製品を、一覧で確認できます。製品名・カテゴリ・キーワードでの検索に対応しているため、お求めの製品をお探しの際にご利用ください。

Comment

• I have 3 more playthroughs to complete and I'll have the full set of epilogues. This is proving to be quite a task. I'm beginning to hate the game, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
          I have 3 more playthroughs to complete and I'll have the full set of epilogues. This is proving to be quite a task. I'm beginning to hate the game, haha.
          Then once more for the director's message
          sigpic

Comment

• Gah, what the hell? Has anyone ever seen this ending with Carlos?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm talking about him jumping for joy about the chopper landing. I never had him do that in my game, when its the Barry ending he comes down from the elevator behind Jill and tells her about the chopper coming for her.

Comment

• I could be mistaken, but I think it depends on whether or not you heard Carlos' conversation with Barry over the radio.

Comment

• New to me.
                Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                I could be mistaken, but I think it depends on whether or not you heard Carlos' conversation with Barry over the radio.
                When?
                What order do you have to save the peeps in mercenaries?
                It flashes the square where Marvin is and I go to save him first but the it doesn't tell
                me where to go next.
                I did another way where I saved the girl in the newspaper office "You can hear her scream if you go though the other door first with the dead end and gain a +2 seconds, " and Dario Rosso in the garage but when I go to save Brad in the basement or Marvin there both dead.
                I just noticed Chief Brian Irons for the first time too I couldn't make him out before cos it's so dark the woman with him kinda resembles Rebecca.
                I saw someone called Rebecca Chambers on the news a few days back I think she either talking about her dead brother or was a relative of some woman who'd won a gold medal for swimming.
                Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-23-2008, 03:04 PM.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                  I could be mistaken, but I think it depends on whether or not you heard Carlos' conversation with Barry over the radio.
                  You know, I think its if you exit out the door, rather than check the hatch when Carlos is fiddling with the radio transmitter. I'll have to try that on the final play through tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                    Gah, what the hell? Has anyone ever seen this ending with Carlos?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm talking about him jumping for joy about the chopper landing. I never had him do that in my game, when its the Barry ending he comes down from the elevator behind Jill and tells her about the chopper coming for her.
                    This ending only happens when Jill hears Barry over the radio. After Nicholai either leaves or gets shot down, Carlos comes in the radio room. If you leave the room and come back you hear Barry over the radio. That is the reason why he jumps for joy because he know the guy over the radio is coming to get Jill. It only works if you go back in the Dead Factory not down the stairs. Since you have 3 more time to beat it, you should try it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                      New to me.

When?
                      It flashes the square where Marvin is and I go to save him first but the it doesn't tell
                      me where to go next.
                      I did another way where I saved the girl in the newspaper office "You can hear her scream if you go though the other door first with the dead end and gain a +2 seconds, " and Dario Rosso in the garage but when I go to save Brad in the basement or Marvin there both dead.
                      I just noticed Chief Brian Irons for the first time too I couldn't make him out before cos it's so dark the woman with him kinda resembles Rebecca.
                      I saw someone called Rebecca Chambers on the news a few days back I think she either talking about her dead brother or was a relative of some woman who'd won a gold medal for swimming.
                      No, that woman is Jill.. xD. Poor Becca though...

Comment

New to me.

When?
                        me where to go next.
                        Where is Chief Irons? I only remember having to save these mercs:

-Random Girl
                        -Marvin Branagh [sp?]
                        -Dario Rosso
                        -Carlos [I was playing as Mikhail]
                        -Brad
                        -Nicholai
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
                          This ending only happens when Jill hears Barry over the radio. After Nicholai either leaves or gets shot down, Carlos comes in the radio room. If you leave the room and come back you hear Barry over the radio. That is the reason why he jumps for joy because he know the guy over the radio is coming to get Jill. It only works if you go back in the Dead Factory not down the stairs. Since you have 3 more time to beat it, you should try it out.
                          You hear Barry on the radio?! Awesome! I must try this tomorrow

Comment

• I must have finished RE3 20+ times, and I've had him jump for joy in quite a few of those. However, I would like to know where the third chopper landing sequence on the OST fits in.

Comment

Merc data, including the times that they die (absolute times, not time on your personal clock).

The easiest orders depends on the character. For Mikhail
                              Dario
                              Lucia
                              Brad
                              Marvin
                              Nicholai (office)
                              Carlos (bar)

For Nicholai, to get 6 survivors you have to be VERY fast, but I've done it. The order you have to do it is
                              Dario
                              Brad
                              Lucia
                              Marvin
                              Carlos (office)
                              Mikhail (bar)

Carlos I have no idea. I don't play mercs with Carlos.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
                                Where is Chief Irons? I only remember having to save these mercs:

-Random Girl
                                -Marvin Branagh [sp?]
                                -Dario Rosso
                                -Carlos [I was playing as Mikhail]
                                -Brad
                                -Nicholai
                                You don't save him he's the one who rewards you at the end of Mercenaries once you go into the first save room.
                                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X