No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch 1 - Playing RE3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think its more of a gameplay mechanic. Similar to Ganado's carrying Ptas. But he does carry the Rocket Launcher

Comment

RE3 Blue Boob Tube + Braces & Bum bag costume :-)P - I don't remember Jill picking this up in the main game :-S the braces are of a green colour.
      800D3D3E 0001
      800D3D54 0001
      Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-16-2008, 05:34 PM.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
        RE3 Blue Boob Tube + Braces & Bum bag costume :-)P - I don't remember Jill picking this up in the main game :-S the braces are of a green colour.
        Carlos gives it to her in a cutscene about 1/3 of the way through the game.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
          Carlos gives it to her in a cutscene about 1/3 of the way through the game.
          Is that before or after she get's knocked out by Nemesis and rests draped across that alter thing?

sigpic

Comment

Is that before or after she get's knocked out by Nemesis and rests draped across that alter thing?
            Well before. Carlos gives it to Jill when he introduces her to Nicholai in the train car, and they decide to work together. It gives her a couple extra inventory slots.

Comment

Is it available with another run through using a different costume or is it only available during the 1st run through or by only using the default RE3 blue boob tube costume during run throughs.
              Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-16-2008, 07:06 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Is it available with another run through using a different costume or is it only available during the 1st run through or by only using the default RE3 blue boob tube costume during run throughs.
                It should work on all costumes...

Comment

All costumes.

I went through the game for a 4th time today. Got the infinite ammo case ;) So now I'll just be speed running the rest of the play throughs. I'll have to try and beat the mercs some more so I can get the infinite ammo weapons and mess around.

Comment

hmm must be some double digit codes for the other costumes too then.

Default costume? I didn't notice any differences.
                    800D3D3E 0000
                    800D3D54 0000

Default costume? I didn't notice any differences.
                    800D3D3E 0007
                    800D3D54 0007

Default costume? Male voice when bitten.
                    800D3D3E 000B
                    800D3D54 000B

C-E untested atm
                    10-FF untested atm

Update: Found this in PEC untested by me I don't have the US version.

SLUS-00923 / SLUS-90066
                    More Blood
                    800BD8DE FFFF

Update 2:
                    Brad Vickers & Dario Rosso Gamecube character codes here:

http://www.arcentral.net/Codes/PAL/R...Nemesis_DE.php - German

I decrypted the GC codes with GCNcrypt and got theses values I don't they work with the PS1 game dunno about the DreamCast.
                    0B = Brad Vickers
                    0C = Dario Rosso
                    0D = Play As Dario Jill
                    0E = Play As Black Handed Dario - Glitched Marvin?
                    Last edited by kevstah2004; 08-16-2008, 09:41 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• I decrypted the GC codes with GCNcrypt and got theses values I don't they work with the PS1 game dunno about the DreamCast.
                      0B = Brad Vickers
                      0C = Dario Rosso
                      0D = Play As Dario Jill
                      0E = Play As Black Handed Dario - Glitched Marvin?
                      As far as I know from my RE3 PC modding, Brad was the only working model, the Dario's just crash the PSX version as well as the PC version. The GC must be far more forgiving. Brad has a bad animation set that messes up his dying/being hit animations and his walking animations. Dario just has messed animations which is what I think makes him crash.

Comment

• It would be cool to be able to play as Dario... pity we can't.

Comment

• If I recall, the Tofu model in RE3 isn't the same as the Resident Evil 2 game. It LOOKS the same initially, but doesn't change colour as he loses health and such and I'm sure I read that the animations (If you can really call them that ) are buggy at times.

I read that, Tofu, Is merely a place holder for while the game is in production and they haven't yet made the character models. This "character" became quite liked and thus made it as a joke character into RE2, and in RE3, the "Tofu" that you can gain with a gameshark is literally just the place holder and nothing more!

I could be wrong but I'm sure that's what I read before

Comment

• I agree, Reaper. You see much more of Raccoon in RE3 than any other title. Its nice, even if it does seem more like a city in Japan than in America what with all the back alleys and such.

I got the Infinite Ammo case last night ;) I used it on the Western Shotgun. Such a blast
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-17-2008, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• are you saving that last handgun bullet for jill?

Comment

• She's gonna try an old theory of mine. A bullet to the temple while spraying a FA Spray to beat death. It glitches the RE universe and makes the person immortal. Wesker did it

Comment

Working...
                                X