Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~Hits Resident Evil 2 instead of 3 as I don't have it here!~

Comment

• I managed to beat it in 2 hours this time, but I had saved 3, so that messed me up The game is very lenient on healing items affecting your rank. You can use 7 F-Aids and 2 herbs before the penalties pile on. So the saves messed me up I just unlocked Leon's epilogue so theres only 4 more to go. I suppose I'll do some more Mercs stuff so I can mess around with the infinite items. I should be able to breeze through the game with those.

As for cutscenes, I think I just need what happens when you choose neither option when Nemesis is at the newspaper office and when Nicholai attacks you in his chopper. I'm also happy that I finally got Hunter Beta's popping out of the water in the park. That hasn't happened to me in 4 playthroughs!
      Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-17-2008, 10:33 PM.

Comment

• What is this all about? You never played RE3 be4 Dot? or i've mixed up all this thread ^^

Comment

• I haven't played it since it was released on Playstation 1. I'm going through it now so we can have more material to discuss on the podcast, and it helps me with coverage for the site.

Comment

• Just completed Leon Scenario A ;D

Rank A, Playtime 3:22:33 (3 and a half hours is looooooong) and I made one save. Didn't use any first aid sprays and took the machine gun because hell, spray and prey is win

Comment

• I tried playing Biohazard DS last night and I kept getting stuck on the damn "From Life to Death" puzzle since I can't read Japanese. Every time I had to quick turn and run for my life to escape the crows was retarded and then the zombie that was waiting for me on the other side of the door didn't help either. I got it finally, but only to be killed by a cerberus in the courtyard. Wish I would have saved... u_u;

I'm gonna give RE3 a try as well. All this talk has made me want to play it again. Been playing way too much Rainbow Six: Vegas

Comment

• I still haven't seen any Drain Demios babies ;( PO, is there any special way to get them to do it? Or do you just lurk around them with an infinite health cheat for a while?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  PO, is there any special way to get them to do it?
                  I imagine impregnating them would work.

>.>

<.<

Sorry.

Comment

• According to the RE3 Development Team, "We designed this monster from the bugs that walk on walls or ceilings and jump, because it was requested that we make a "monster uses three-dimensional space". This monster's motif is a flea. When you shoot it, sometimes arms come off, or they drop eggs too, please check carefully." I personally don't recall limbs coming off from them, but then again I rarely spent my ammo on them... Perhaps you could try knifing them or using various weapons? The objective being to cause enough damage so limbs fall off but the bugger isn't killed.

Code:
                    [  DRAIN DEIMOS --+-- HITS TO KILL TABLE  ]
                     +---------------------------------------+
                     | Knife Slashes             : ~16       |
                     | Handgun Regular  Rounds   : 9         |
                     | Handgun Enhanced Rounds   : 5         |
                     | Shotgun Regular  Rounds   : 2         |
                     | Shotgun Enhanced Rounds   : 1         |
                     | Magnum Rounds             : 1         |
                     | Grenade Launcher                      |
                     |         Grenade Rounds    : 2         |
                     |         Incendiary Rounds : 1         |
                     |         Acidic Rounds     : 1         |
                     |         Freeze Rounds     : 1         |
                     | Automatic Rifle           : 6&#37;        |
                     | Western Shotgun Rounds    : 2         |
                     | Gatling Gun Rounds        : 3 Seconds |
                     | Rocket Launcher Missiles  : 1         |
                     +---------------------------------------+

Comment

• I'm planning getting RE3 for GC, too bad those Full Motion Movies are the same version from Psx :/. RE3 Rocks they should make a remake of it ^^ They can get Carlos Nemmy and Jill models from UC XD! Less work to do

Comment

• Yourself and Spencer are playing through? What? You are playing through Resident Evil 3 with Ozwell E. Spencer? You lucky bastard.

Comment

• They are not the same, Jill. They are 30FPS on the Gamecube, while the PSX ones are 15.

Comment

• You can blow the drain deimos legs off with explosive barrels and the grenade launcher. But it also kills them quite easily too.

As for the babies, I think it was the grenade launcher I was using when I saw it.
                            sigpic

Comment

• LOL I'm not Jill xD u can call me J.L i dunno... cause they will think i'm a girl!

Thanks Dot for the info, i've heard that there's a japanese PC version of RE3 and RE2 both now compatible with XP. I'm trying to get those cause it looks like that those FMV are now without those blackbanners:

Is this how it looks on GC?

CHECK DIFFERENCES HERE:

My RE Archives Book and RE3 GC will be arriving next friday YAY!

P.S If any of u want the links for download i can post the link here if i'm allowed to do so.

Comment

• No, it doesn't look that good. Theres awful compression everywhere and I suspect its just been resized from 320x240. The source next ones are best, I think, but I haven't taken the time to look. Perhaps I will in a bit and post my results (in a format that isn't limited by 256 colors )

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                                P.S If any of u want the links for download i can post the link here if i'm allowed to do so.
                                Download links for what, exactly?
                                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-18-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X