Pachislot Soundtrack Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pachislot Soundtrack Pictures

I just got my copy in from Play-Asia, and the packing seems to follow the same style from the Sound Chronicles box, with most of the materials being colored in black. I haven't given it a listen yet, but when I do, I'll post what I think on the comments section for this news post. For now, check out the pictures yourself below, which include the hilariously bad official theme song lyrics.

Buy the Pachislot Soundtrack at Play Asia

cool

well all i can say is YOU ARE SO LUCKY.

Comment

Looks awesome Dot but i'm confused by it because if its supposed to be a slot machine game in arcades if that is what it is why would they release a soundtrack album sorry but this has completely gone by and i don't know what Pachishot is xD.

Comment

Look at the main sites, I think you insert Yen, and then it's like a slot machine, and game merged into one.
        I'm interested in the music of the game, but I don't think I'd buy the soundtrack unless I thought the music was awesomeness, like 2's and Outbreaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
          Look at the main sites, I think you insert Yen, and then it's like a slot machine, and game merged into one.
          I'm interested in the music of the game, but I don't think I'd buy the soundtrack unless I thought the music was awesomeness, like 2's and Outbreaks.
          a slot machine hmmm sounds interesting lol but i agree with you gradon I will only invest in it if it has epic win like outbreaks and 2 also lol

Comment

The lyrics for this just look terrible. They should just use the old music from the original and remake but I guess they need some kinda of techo music.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars1356 View Post
              The lyrics for this just look terrible. They should just use the old music from the original and remake but I guess they need some kinda of techo music.
              Well, seeing as this is a Japan-ONLY soundtrack for a Japanese Pachinko machine, I don't think the "Engrish" matters. Bad lyrics that the Japanese consumers won't understand anyway. And you can't even hear yourself think in a Pachinko parlour...those places are seriously hazardous to healthy eardrums.

But YES, the lyrics are funny.
              Last edited by Jill's Boob; 08-08-2008, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill's Boob View Post
                Well, seeing as this is a Japan-ONLY soundtrack for a Japanese Pachinko machine, I don't think the "Engrish" matters. Bad lyrics that the Japanese consumers won't understand anyway. And you can't even hear yourself think in a Pachinko parlour...those places are seriously hazardous to healthy eardrums.

But YES, the lyrics are funny.
                They probably understand a lot more engrish than we think. But I can appriciate good background music even if the lyrics suck. A friend of mine's brother was semi drunk while he was in Japan...and he ended up wandering into a pachinko parlour. He said the headache he got from that was worse than the hangover.

My copy of the OST was shipped on the 5th...so hopefully it'll be here soon.
                sigpic
                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
                  They probably understand a lot more engrish than we think. But I can appriciate good background music even if the lyrics suck. A friend of mine's brother was semi drunk while he was in Japan...and he ended up wandering into a pachinko parlour. He said the headache he got from that was worse than the hangover.

My copy of the OST was shipped on the 5th...so hopefully it'll be here soon.
                  I hope you enjoy the OST when you get it.

As for the "Engrish," well, I lived in Japan until a few months ago, and the translations don't always make sense. Collecting shirts with funny translations was a hobby of mine and my other gaijin friends.

As for the OST...I imagine that most of the songs are techno beats (like STARS1356 mentioned) or symphonic pieces. I think the "Zero Ground" song or whatever it's called may be the only song with lyrics, as printed inside the CD liner.

Cause we're the ones who will survive
                  'Til the end!
                  (Umbrella you'll fall hard!)

Comment

Well, I gave it a quick listen and the first half is mostly generic rock music. The second half has some Remake songs mixed in with some other stuff. I'll have to listen to it a bit more in depth though.

Comment

So far, does it make you want to spend money?

Comment

Working...
                      X