Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 5 Interviews, Submit Your Questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because I am new to the forum and this is my first post only hope that the new mini games as a complement to see history as it does Wesker or ada (if they're in the game) in parallel as the assigment ada like RE4. ...

Comment

Originally posted by albert wasker View Post
      only hope that the new mini games as a complement to see history as it does Wesker or ada (if they're in the game) in parallel as the assigment ada like RE4. ...
      I hope that too, God save the Wesker!

Comment

Originally posted by albert wasker View Post
        because I am new to the forum and this is my first post only hope that the new mini games as a complement to see history as it does Wesker or ada (if they're in the game) in parallel as the assigment ada like RE4. ...
        Welcome to the forum. I think Wesker may be in it but since Ada isn't in the game I doubt they'd just randomly through her in. I may be wrong...I'd like to see her in it again. And in RE2's battle mini game Chris was in it and we know he was nowhere near Raccoon City at the time. That's the great thing about mini games...they don't have to make sense. I wonder if the mini game will be co-op as well...that would certainly make partner selection a bit interesting.

Completely random thought...but I almost wish Capcom would release a random game with no plot...that was solely based with mini games. Something like the mercs but also a fighting styled game where characters could go hand to hand against each other. Perhaps I've just played Marvel vs Capcom too much.
        sigpic
        Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosetta Mist View Post
          I wonder if the mini game will be co-op as well...that would certainly make partner selection a bit interesting.
          Who see's some Jill and Ada awesomeness?
          Yeah, they should include alot of characters.

Comment

^ Or some Wesker and Chris!
            Talk about a conflict of interests.

XD

Comment

so 5 will not end the umbrella plot line...hmmm makes me wonder!

Comment

Assuming the minigame is similar to RE4's Mercenaries, I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom released additional playable characters as DLC later on. We may or may not see any returning characters (ala HUNK in RE4) in the initial release of the game, but if I were a betting man, I'd say Capcom will certainly give us one or two somewhere down the line. And who knows, they may even eventually bring back all of the main characters from the series just for the minigame.

As for where they're going with the plot, I honestly am hoping they at least kill off Wesker in this game. I know he is one of the most popular characters from the series, but personally, I don't want to see anyone else besides Chris finish him off once and for all, not even Jill. But that's just me. It's not like Capcom needs Wesker to continue the series.

Ideally, as I've said many times before, Sherry would take his place, but we know from Separate Ways that there's also Corporation S, the Organization (which may or may not be "on the side of angels," as they say), and any remnants of Umbrella that may still be alive and kicking (which certainly appears to be the case if Degeneration is any indication) to pick up the slack. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Comment

The biggest news is they are not going to end the Umbrella/virus plot line which I kinda expected. There needs to be some kinda of finale besides the place getting blown to pieces and Chris excaping on a helicopter.

Comment

so Resident Evil 6, there shall be!

Comment

Oh, we knew that. Unfortunately the fact they're not ending the Umbrella/Virus storyline doesn't mean they're gonna touch it during the game. It could be the same as RE4.

Comment

They will not end RE as long as Capcom exists. The IP makes too much money...
                        Last edited by marcusray; 08-13-2008, 01:23 AM.

Comment

if they go back with zombies in RE6, I will be so much more happier! why not have a re4 style game with tons of zombies and hunters and ect...it would and could have worked very well...

Comment

good news the merchant returns, old school inventory, mercenaries mini game - this game is getting better and better
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Unfortunately the fact they're not ending the Umbrella/Virus storyline doesn't mean they're gonna touch it during the game. It could be the same as RE4.
                              I don't think it will be like RE4, they just sed that they will reveal the "secret" in RE series, so... I gess they will be talking about umbrella, the virus (as they sed in some interviews: the story is about the origins of the progenitor virus wich then led to the T-virus) and I think Wesker will have a big part this time, after seing the RE:UC final, I gess he will apear and give us what we were expecting... fight to death! Chris and Wesker!!!... I also think Wesker woun't die, he will escape, as he always does, and he will wright he's history upon us all...
                              Last edited by Guest; 08-13-2008, 09:27 AM.

Comment

I have to agree with Darkmoon and feel that nothing with be resolved or concluded. Chris goes in a kills everything and Wesker and god knows who has viruses and las plagas waiting to be used in RE 6.

Comment

Working...
                                X