Resident Evil DEAD AIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil DEAD AIM

Well i'm playing through this game cuz i've never have interested on it, so i bought it (now that i own a ps2)

Graphics are not the best of the series, but during the gameplay all looks nice.
    I just have the speech and the FMV. They look pathetic. It is hard to get used to them too after playing Remake for awhile but i like the atmosphere... and the missing music too xD. Seriously, there's no music in this title and i was hoping for the title sound saying "Resident Evil" or something and it just didn't say a thing =(

Now i'm stuck at the Tyrant fight in the airport of the ship, it's kinda hard so i've given up... i will try later but it's just frustrating....

I loathe him so much ¬¬

I found this game pretty difficult... except zombies, bosses are pretty hard to beat them down...

What do you think about this game? I don't know you but i like it better than those outbreaks versions, the loading screen makes my nerves go high and you can easily get lost there too. I dunno i really like it, now i will buy (when i get some money) Survivor 2, never heard of it but many people couldn't play it because they didn't have a modded ps2. It is only available in PAL...

It was easy for me...even on hard mode, its a fast game, reminds me of silent hill with the map system and darkness, it felt like a great RE game because of the darkness and you can use a gun con with it.

Comment

I like the game. I think we only have the jap version though.... The one dude is a female Tyrant! LOL!!

Comment

I just dislike the FMV :S They look cheap... and voice actors were given little money because they acted horrible...

Comment

well anyways, this game came out way before the remake on GC...and I thought the graphics were much better then CV on the PS2 the script didnt even match the voice acting...but it was still a fun short game, just like Dino Stalker...

Comment

I thought the game was okay. The game play was better than expected but didn't really care for the story. I got bored with the game and never beat the last boss.

Comment

Better than the Survivor titles that came before it, and it doesn't contradict anything in the main canon.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Stars_g36 View Post
                well anyways, this game came out way before the remake on GC...
                Are you sure about that? I cleary remember REmake coming out almost a year earlier (2002) than Dead Aim.

Anyway, one has prerendered backgrounds while the other is fully 3D, so I don't think it's really fair to compare the two graphically.

Comment

The game could have been better if they had only used the traditional RE fighting system.
                  Last edited by biohazard_star; 08-19-2008, 06:19 AM.
                  Seibu teh geimu?
                  ---

Comment

How is this game with a controller? I have to admit I never bothered playing this RE..

Comment

It's not so bad with the controller. I don't remember if there's a setting to control how fast the cursor moves while in FPS mode, but I think I remember wanting it to be faster...

Aside from that, the game is solid. Lots of baddies and such.

Comment

I liked Dead Aim, though the FMV's were laughable, could barely hear them, and the quality was disgusting.
                        Overall, I liked the game very well with GunCon, it's awesome, but something feels empty in it. *Meh*

Comment

Originally posted by abbatoo View Post
                          Are you sure about that? I cleary remember REmake coming out almost a year earlier (2002) than Dead Aim.

Anyway, one has prerendered backgrounds while the other is fully 3D, so I don't think it's really fair to compare the two graphically.

hmm maybe its because I bought Dead Aim before I even had a gamecube... and cared to buy RE remake at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                            I liked Dead Aim, though the FMV's were laughable, could barely hear them, and the quality was disgusting.
                            Overall, I liked the game very well with GunCon, it's awesome, but something feels empty in it. *Meh*
                            Yeah that's true, i really like the game, but it's a pain to see those FMV... they didn't even care about voice acting, though... quite a shame... it could have been a long way better...

Comment

I don't like this game all that much, so I just try to pretend they never happened.
                              Last edited by Twist; 08-19-2008, 01:44 PM. Reason: Typo.

Comment

Working...
                              X