New Resident Evil 5 Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ The person in the mask has boobs...

Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 08-21-2008, 01:53 PM.

Comment

I guess he missed those two details lol.

Comment

Well, if Morpheous could grow them I suppose they could do some strange mutations...and hey, the test tube woman is blonde...

Comment

Look her skin tone, she can't be Ada!
          Maybe someone else...? I don't know if she moves like ada (since RE5 has all movements recycled from RE4, I wouldn't be suprised if that blode girl acts like Ashley xD)

Comment

^ As much as I lovelovelove Ada, I really would prefer her to not be in RE5. A mention would be absolutely fine, after all, she royally screwed Wesker out of a Plagas sample, and she is considered one of the main RE characters. My feelings are that Ada has had her game (RE4), it's someone elses turn, you know?

The Masked Woman's complexion is very pale, so she obviously hasn't been in the sun alot (Perhaps because she was in a tube?!). I'm sticking with my 'Masked Woman = Sherry' theory.

:]

Comment

The girl in the tube looks like if she was another person... I would she's the girl in the red dress, it looks like she is escaping from something, maybe she's infected and someone experimented on her and turned the one in the tank... that look reminds me to Jill... I'm not crazy xD
              But the masked one, is definitely another woman...

Ada here looks pale too :S

Are there more pixs of the masked woman? I couldn't find any..
              Last edited by Jill Lover; 08-21-2008, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
                I personall dont thing that masked person is a woman at all. I think it is Wesker. The red eyes makes sence, with him having them in CVX.
                Yes, even though you can catch glimpses of eyeballs behind the red "tinted" lenses. And the masked, cloaked character has a feminine gait. And big pouty lips. And those "lady bumps" circled in the picture up above.

Last time I checked, Wesker has never been into cross-dressing like Alfred.

So all the evidence points directly to your theory being...

Comment

Sherry is the only one with blue eyes, besides Jill, who of course isn't this...because shes brown and the mystery girl is blonde.

Ada: Brown

Rebecca: Brown or Green

Claire: Brown [I think...]

Jill: Blue

+ the outbreak characters but they won't return...I bet.
                  Last edited by Bobelvago; 08-21-2008, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Didn't they say that the tube girl was someone the fans would be familar with? I don't know too many questions and not enough answers. If capcom is looking for people to get the game, this is definately a great way to spark interest. Its could be Jill cause she was infected with the T-Nemesis virus. The only other person it could be is Sherry. Again we don't know if they are different or the same girls.
                    Last edited by Stars1356; 08-21-2008, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Personally, I would rather have Rebecca be the girl in the tube or even the mysterious cloaked woman because having Sherry appear in RE5, a game mentioned to primarily focus on Chris Redfield and quote on quote "The mysteries that surround him."....I don't see it connecting at all. At least, not at this point.
                      Last edited by ZombiePup; 08-21-2008, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Rebecca? Hardly possible....

Comment

If it was Rebecca, I'd laugh so hard. That would be so completely random.

XD

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                            Yeah I know, but well... i just hope during the game you can decide her destiny like it was with Barry or Becca in Remake.
                            i doubt you can choose anyones fate unless you die un-purpose but like every other game you'll most likely just spawn at a checkpoint so sorry for the disapointment but its the truth, i don't know why you'd want to kill her anyway it looks like in the trailers she's a necessity, its like Ashley in RE: 4 no matter how many times we wanted her dead 2 things would happen, a game over, and she'd keep spawning back..

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
                              Rebecca? Hardly possible....
                              It's no less possible than her being Jill.

>.>

Comment

You're wrong... Rebecca wouldn't make any sense in RE5, besides she's been missing since RE1... Jill is mentioned everywhere cause people want her back... it's no only my wish... ^^
                                Jill would perhaps be mentioned i'm not sure if she will be included in the cast but Rebecca? No, definitely...
                                Last edited by Jill Lover; 08-21-2008, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X