New Resident Evil 5 Screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
    You're wrong... Rebecca wouldn't make any sense in RE5, besides she's been missing since RE1... Jill is mentioned everywhere cause people want her back... it's no only my wish... ^^
    Jill would perhaps be mentioned i'm not sure if she will be included in the cast but Rebecca? No, definitely...
    I would have to agree with you and don't think Rebecca will be back. Remember she didn't get an epilogue file in RE 3 but who knows.

Comment

I miss the good old Barry

Imagine RE6 With Barry and Jill, that would be awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by Jill Lover View Post
        I miss the good old Barry

Imagine RE6 With Barry and Jill, that would be awesome...
        You hit it on the head with the "old Barry" comment.

If I were you, I wouldn't expect to see Barry in any game unless it takes place in the past. In RE5, the year 2008, Barry would be 48 years old. He'd hardly pass for a spry young action hero...and seeing a middle-aged man running up walls and backflipping over mobile hallway lasers would be even funnier than the first time I saw it.

Yes, that was another one of my patented potshots at RE4.

Comment

Did anyone notice that the blonde girl in the red dress is kinda small, like a teenager?

Click image for larger version

Name:	03.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	397690

Unless Ashley went on vacation and got kidnapped again I think all fingers point to Sherry.

Comment

Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
            Did anyone notice that the blonde girl in the red dress is kinda small, like a teenager?

[ATTACH]1531[/ATTACH]

Unless Ashley went on vacation and got kidnapped again I think all fingers point to Sherry.
            It couldn't possibly be Annette... Could it?

If not, then I agree, Sherry, or Ashley.

Welcome to the forums, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by CRedfield98 View Post
              I personall dont thing that masked person is a woman at all. I think it is Wesker. The red eyes makes sence, with him having them in CVX.
              Its been confirmed by Capcom. Her press asset on Capcom's site is titled "Mysterious Woman". So theres more to this than a simple Tyrant. The last time they labeled someone like this was James Marcus from Resident Evil 0. Also, I believe her eyes are all white, as seen in the latest trailer.

I also wouldn't put much stock in that woman in the tube. I'd assume that her design changed into this masked person since that time, which is part of the reason why they've been hesitant about releasing more information about her. I'd assume that shes a key figure in the game, and I wouldn't put it past Capcom to make it Claire or something.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 08-22-2008, 06:07 AM.

Comment

What? White eyes? So who the heck is then? If that woman is all deformed i hope she isn't Jill then . Can you snap any pic of your findingD Dot? I guess she does have eyes...

Comment

The other woman looks like Zafina in Tekken 6. XD

I still want Ada! Ahaha! Jill should be in RE6 hehe. (I just repeat what I said lol)

Maybe one of the blonde girls is Alice from the movie >.<

Comment

i never saw that Capcom confirmed it being a mystery woman but i guess im wrong
                    Last edited by CRedfield98; 08-22-2008, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X