Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Resident Evil 5 Screens

Gotcha. Well, you're probably right.. but it wouldn't make any sense to bring Jill in this game... it's a pity cause as you said chris and Jill are important in RE. But there's a lead female character already... and like us or not, it's sheeva.

I keep wondering if they planned to bring Jill but they decided Sheva instead... cause i remember that Capcom said that there would be a very well known character from the series that would be also playable and would be the lead female character... if that's not Sherry who could it be then? I don't think Ada... she's pretty popular at the moment... Jill has been seen recently in REUC... did they mean Sherry Birkin?

#47 Chainsaw Majini Jill's Boob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jill Lover View Post
    Gotcha. Well, you're probably right.. but it wouldn't make any sense to bring Jill in this game... it's a pity cause as you said chris and Jill are important in RE. But there's a lead female character already... and like us or not, it's sheeva.

I keep wondering if they planned to bring Jill but they decided Sheva instead... cause i remember that Capcom said that there would be a very well known character from the series that would be also playable and would be the lead female character... if that's not Sherry who could it be then? I don't think Ada... she's pretty popular at the moment... Jill has been seen recently in REUC... did they mean Sherry Birkin?
    Capcom said something along the lines that "a character familiar to fans would be making a return." Basically it stressed that someone is returning who would not be recognizable except to fans of the series. Which led everyone to believe it was Sherry, as she has aged 10 years and hasn't been seen since RE2 (though mentioned in RE3 epilogue AND Wesker's Report).

As for Sheva...I think she's alright. But she's more of a gameplay gimmick character. Since the RE5 team is so closely following the RE4 framework, they've shifted to the lone hero type of story. To maintain the focus on Chris, and yet include the cooperative gameplay, they simply came up with a partner character. More than likely a one shot partner like Billy or Carlos.

Heck, who knows if Sheva will even live through it all? She may end up dying like Luis Sera.

Maybe we'll have to wait a little bit more... I don't think that they make a whole mistery plot of that masked woman and then conffirm that it is Ada... she has to be someone else... i got the feeling... Ada wong was confirmed for RE4, few days before it's release... so anything can happen here...

I do find it odd Rebecca totally disappeared, she's one of my favourite characters, she HAS to come back.
    Heck, even masked girl could be her; or not, it depends really.
    But more people are leaning to the masked girl being Sherry.

For British Eyes Only

Quote Originally Posted by Gradon View Post
    I do find it odd Rebecca totally disappeared, she's one of my favourite characters, she HAS to come back.
    I don't think that Rebecca is coming back to the series - her side of story is over. And as far as we know she is not a member of any bioterrorism organisation like Chris, Leon and Jill.
    Last edited by aris13; 08-21-2008 at 07:28 AM.

I want Ada back! XD Jill should just appear again with her own game.. lol. RE6 perhaps.

Are there news for Claire?

No, I would really like her to be mentioned, I don't think she will have her own game, now guys are leading almost every game out there... But if the masked woman is Jill it would be shocking... Maybe Wesker did something on her or she's a member of another organization... there are too many posibilities...

I wish they would confirm that masked girl, blond haired girl and tube girl are all different people. I don't care if I don't find out who they are until they game comes out but it would be nice to know if they are different or the same person.

For British Eyes Only

Quote Originally Posted by Stars1356 View Post
    I wish they would confirm that masked girl, blond haired girl and tube girl are all different people. I don't care if I don't find out who they are until they game comes out but it would be nice to know if they are different or the same person.
    That would be awesome!!!!!

I personall dont thing that masked person is a woman at all. I think it is Wesker. The red eyes makes sence, with him having them in CVX.

^ The person in the mask has boobs...

Last edited by Vogue_Dirge; 08-21-2008 at 01:53 PM.

I guess he missed those two details lol.

Overly Old School

Well, if Morpheous could grow them I suppose they could do some strange mutations...and hey, the test tube woman is blonde...

Look her skin tone, she can't be Ada!
    Maybe someone else...? I don't know if she moves like ada (since RE5 has all movements recycled from RE4, I wouldn't be suprised if that blode girl acts like Ashley xD)

^ As much as I lovelovelove Ada, I really would prefer her to not be in RE5. A mention would be absolutely fine, after all, she royally screwed Wesker out of a Plagas sample, and she is considered one of the main RE characters. My feelings are that Ada has had her game (RE4), it's someone elses turn, you know?

The Masked Woman's complexion is very pale, so she obviously hasn't been in the sun alot (Perhaps because she was in a tube?!). I'm sticking with my 'Masked Woman = Sherry' theory.

:]

The girl in the tube looks like if she was another person... I would she's the girl in the red dress, it looks like she is escaping from something, maybe she's infected and someone experimented on her and turned the one in the tank... that look reminds me to Jill... I'm not crazy xD
    But the masked one, is definitely another woman...

Ada here looks pale too :S

Are there more pixs of the masked woman? I couldn't find any..
    Last edited by Jill Lover; 08-21-2008 at 02:46 PM.

#47 Chainsaw Majini Jill's Boob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRedfield98 View Post
    I personall dont thing that masked person is a woman at all. I think it is Wesker. The red eyes makes sence, with him having them in CVX.
    Yes, even though you can catch glimpses of eyeballs behind the red "tinted" lenses. And the masked, cloaked character has a feminine gait. And big pouty lips. And those "lady bumps" circled in the picture up above.

Last time I checked, Wesker has never been into cross-dressing like Alfred.

So all the evidence points directly to your theory being...

Sherry is the only one with blue eyes, besides Jill, who of course isn't this...because shes brown and the mystery girl is blonde.

Ada: Brown

Rebecca: Brown or Green

Claire: Brown [I think...]

Jill: Blue

+ the outbreak characters but they won't return...I bet.
    Last edited by Bobelvago; 08-21-2008 at 02:56 PM.

Didn't they say that the tube girl was someone the fans would be familar with? I don't know too many questions and not enough answers. If capcom is looking for people to get the game, this is definately a great way to spark interest. Its could be Jill cause she was infected with the T-Nemesis virus. The only other person it could be is Sherry. Again we don't know if they are different or the same girls.
    Last edited by Stars1356; 08-21-2008 at 04:23 PM.

Personally, I would rather have Rebecca be the girl in the tube or even the mysterious cloaked woman because having Sherry appear in RE5, a game mentioned to primarily focus on Chris Redfield and quote on quote "The mysteries that surround him."....I don't see it connecting at all. At least, not at this point.
    Last edited by ZombiePup; 08-21-2008 at 07:58 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information