Biohazard The Movie (Trilogy Box)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biohazard The Movie (Trilogy Box)

Hi, i saw on a store this pretty rare (at least here) boxed trilogy movie set. Do any of you have one of this? I just wanted to know if it worth the buying since i'm not a very big fan of the movies... i know there are a lot of special editions... just curious about this one..

Online shopping for Import Video Games, Digital Codes, iTunes Cards, Mobage & PSN Cards, Movies, Music, Electronics, Computers, Software, Books, Apparel, Personal Care, Toys & more.

You almost make it sound as if them being on UMD is going to make them better?

That's all it is. Three really bad films, on a dying format. In a cardboard sleeve. And being on UMD with it's limited capacity, there's very little chance of there being any sort of special features on top of the three really bad films.

And i'm pretty sure it won't be rare at all. Nothing to even say on there that it's a limited edition deal, so it's probably pretty common.

Comment

I think you're right... not even the godness Sienna would make me pay for this box...
      Just curious about it, thanks Stu for your review ;)

Comment

I would get it... I love my PSP.

Comment

I liked the RE movies! They were different, Usually Im aganst change, but its nice to mix it up in a while, I watched them as "B" movies so it didn't bother me that they didnt follow the story.

Comment

Now you can watch the butchering of a franchise that had such theatrical potential everywhere you go!

AND HOW?!

Comment

Paul should be waxed slowly for making these abominations.

Comment

I can't think of a single redeaming factor. They're not just bad Resident Evil movies, they're bad movies full stop.

Comment

I wouldn't mind the Biohazard blu-ray trilogy. Is there anything different about them? Does the title say RE or Biohazard in the actual movie?

Comment

There are probably some game trailers on the Biohazard Blu-Rays. If they follow in line with the DVD releases, that is.

Comment

I'm so sick of the people bitching about the movies. You're avid fans of the games, that's why you think the movies are bad. Me? I love the games and the movies. Any action movie which is better than The House Of The Dead is my style.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                        I can't think of a single redeaming factor. They're not just bad Resident Evil movies, they're bad movies full stop.
                        I second that.
                        Any movie that asks me to check my faculties in at the door is insulting.
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually...I just hate the movies because they suck, full stop. I went into all three movies with as open a mind as possible. There was no way the games were gonna match the movies, or vice versa, and so I simply wanted a good zombie movie.

It failed. Epicly.

The first to me is the best of the three. There's a decent build up and some of the scenes, especially the ones that show how useless shooting thousands of bullets into zombies is, were quite good. But the big bad enemy, the Licker, is wasted by his eternal abscence. So are the zombies, for that matter. I'm sorry, but a zombie movie where more people are killed by lazer beams isn't gonna do it for me. And Alice is already starting to be Super Bitch, making you feel certain she's never in any danger.

The story was meh, but it didn't have the plotholes the next two had. At least within the movieverse, I mean. Sure, the fact that Umbrealla's security on a top secret facility is so damned weak (both our guards are traitors? Huh. Better not run background checks on them on there activites!) is a bit iffy but for the most part the story holds together.

Apocolypse, though...Oh sweet lord have mercy upon my eyes for having seen that abomination. First of all you have Super Alice, forcing all other characters as far into the background as humanly possible. Then you have Nemesis, who is but a shade of his video game awesome. He looks excellent but, again, the big end monster is a big letdown. Then you have the Kid zombies, which is creepy but when you gotta resort to that you know the rest of the movie sucks.

And then you have the plotholes. Umbrella can build a giant steel wall around a city in, what, two, three days? They allow thousands of people out of the city...yet it's declared a hoax and no one steps foward, no one at all? Even though thousands of people got out and hundreds, maybe more, if Umbrella employees must have been involved in deconatimation and checking them out?

And then there's Alice. Yeah, I know, I already mentioned her. But she was so overbearing I feel the need to mention her twise.

As for Extinction...well, it was Mad Max with zombies done badly. Apparently survivors can't spot the symtpons of infection. And Alice can only use her supersenses sometimes. And thousands of Super Zombies can live in a tiny box. Las Vagas can be burried in a handfull of years. Oh, and the Clones. And the plants. And the disapperance of water.

What?

This isn't to say that I think you should stop liking them. If you do, great. But I hate those movies because they're chockfull of suck. Not because they're bad RE movies, but because they're bad movies and sticking RE on them isn't gonna save them.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                            Actually...I just hate the movies because they suck, full stop. I went into all three movies with as open a mind as possible. There was no way the games were gonna match the movies, or vice versa, and so I simply wanted a good zombie movie.

It failed. Epicly.

The first to me is the best of the three. There's a decent build up and some of the scenes, especially the ones that show how useless shooting thousands of bullets into zombies is, were quite good. But the big bad enemy, the Licker, is wasted by his eternal abscence. So are the zombies, for that matter. I'm sorry, but a zombie movie where more people are killed by lazer beams isn't gonna do it for me. And Alice is already starting to be Super Bitch, making you feel certain she's never in any danger.

The story was meh, but it didn't have the plotholes the next two had. At least within the movieverse, I mean. Sure, the fact that Umbrealla's security on a top secret facility is so damned weak (both our guards are traitors? Huh. Better not run background checks on them on there activites!) is a bit iffy but for the most part the story holds together.

Apocolypse, though...Oh sweet lord have mercy upon my eyes for having seen that abomination. First of all you have Super Alice, forcing all other characters as far into the background as humanly possible. Then you have Nemesis, who is but a shade of his video game awesome. He looks excellent but, again, the big end monster is a big letdown. Then you have the Kid zombies, which is creepy but when you gotta resort to that you know the rest of the movie sucks.

And then you have the plotholes. Umbrella can build a giant steel wall around a city in, what, two, three days? They allow thousands of people out of the city...yet it's declared a hoax and no one steps foward, no one at all? Even though thousands of people got out and hundreds, maybe more, if Umbrella employees must have been involved in deconatimation and checking them out?

And then there's Alice. Yeah, I know, I already mentioned her. But she was so overbearing I feel the need to mention her twise.

As for Extinction...well, it was Mad Max with zombies done badly. Apparently survivors can't spot the symtpons of infection. And Alice can only use her supersenses sometimes. And thousands of Super Zombies can live in a tiny box. Las Vagas can be burried in a handfull of years. Oh, and the Clones. And the plants. And the disapperance of water.

What?

This isn't to say that I think you should stop liking them. If you do, great. But I hate those movies because they're chockfull of suck. Not because they're bad RE movies, but because they're bad movies and sticking RE on them isn't gonna save them.
                            OMG!

Yeah you're undoubtedly right, but remember that there are people who love these movies, like those who loved RE4 when it was released, those are the ones who don't even know what Resident Evil really is.

I was about to die when Sienna Guillory did an amazing job by making the rol of Jill Valentine but she was put in the background as an useless cop... ¬¬
                            I hate the kitchen scene, that was TOO MUCH it was not neccesary to let Jill Valentine as the bad hero and useless cop in the film... that was because they knew that Jill would be popular in the film (actually in spite of the fact she was left in the background she IS still popular in RE2 :A)

I can't watch RE2 Apocalypse, it could have been a lot better using those characters, i won't talk about Nemmy... if i do that i would propably die.

I was like Is this a joke or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                              I'm so sick of the people bitching about the movies. You're avid fans of the games, that's why you think the movies are bad.
                              Crazy ain't it? People having different opinions about films...and on the internet too? WHAT A CRAZY WORLD!

Comment

Working...
                              X