No announcement yet.

RE3 owners, I need your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I *may* be able to help with a dreamcast version, once I check which version I own....and whether or not I have the sufficient equipment to transfer the stuff over. I'll get back to you when I know, John. I'll check it out with you before then, though, no doubt.

Comment

You can also upload saves from the VMU to the internet using the various web browsers that are around. I guess it would probably be easier (and cheaper) to find a free dial-up provider than a broadband adapter.

Save copy protection? You mean from VMU to VMU? Nah definitely not for RE. I did a lot of swapping around only PSO and that Sonic chao thing gave me trouble...

Comment

Would you like me to hack some PC saves dot? I can do the Xplosive edition and UK edition.

Comment

If you play RE3 on the Wii, couldn't you transfer your save to an SD Card? I know I did this for RE:UC so my friend could get all the stuff I unlocked by just taking the Wii save and transferring to the Wii from the SD card.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Omega View Post
            If you play RE3 on the Wii, couldn't you transfer your save to an SD Card? I know I did this for RE:UC so my friend could get all the stuff I unlocked by just taking the Wii save and transferring to the Wii from the SD card.
            Nope, I tried that and it says it cannot be copied. I have a Datel NGC save thingie that lets you copy NGC games to the PC though. It's a memory card with a mini USB port on one end of it.

Comment

I'll have to see what I can do, Dot. I'm going to be pretty busy in a few weeks, but I'll make some arrangements to play through it. Just to clarify here, you want it completed eight times on hard mode?
              Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-02-2008, 05:59 PM.
              See you in hell.

Comment

Yeah, and once on easy mode if you are playing PSX or Gamecube.

Comment

If you need a backup plan for plays of the UK PSX version i'd be willing to help do you need the saves in any particular format? AR Max / Max Evo, Codebreaker, Xploder? or can I just upload the file directly from the PS1 memory card using uLaunchELF? I don't own a PS3 atm only a PS2 and PS1 although I could upload ePSXe saves too I suppose.
                  MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

The Zshare file hosting providing website had been shut down many few years ago. The new zShare website is a news blog that publishes the latest trending news on the web. So what happened to the old Zshare? As the new owner of the domain zshare.net, I honestly don’t know. The domain had not been

I made this subchannel data patch file for the UK version of RE3 for use with ePSXe's P.E.Op.S CD/DVD plugin so it passes the libcrypt check and doesn't get stuck at violence warning screen.
                  Last edited by kevstah2004; 09-03-2008, 03:37 PM.
                  If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

I could do RE3 GC on Easy mode. I'd have to work out how to use one of those transfer things though. Are you only doing it for RE3?

Comment

I can do UK gamecube or Dreamcast for 3 on hard, just let me know what you want and i'll tackle it tonight, because I have a few days off work, so it'll be ideal to start now. I would of done the psx, because i've done it twice on hard, but i'm up for giving another console ago. I would prefer the Gamecube, but I don't mind.
                      Also go through with me on how to transfer the saves because I get how to on the ps3 but not on the g.c etc.
                      Last edited by nemesis_lover; 01-15-2009, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Scratch that actually.. I can't find a GameCube memory adaptor that would work on a PAL console. Damn.

Comment

Working...
                        X