No announcement yet.

The first ever THIA Contest: Dated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zany, I didnt get your details. Please re-send them to my email (unless you already have, Ill be updating the list). So far Nakian is in, since he PMED me his details.

Comment

Contest? I didn't even know.

I just came here by clicking on a link from RE-fan.com and found out that this BBS is seriously one of the best places to get RE related information.

If there's a contest, I'll try to participate.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Comment

Sure thing, Your name is already on the list so you are ready to participate ;)

Comment

Ohh, this is lovley. That copy of BH0 Trial, is mine, dont care if its sealed or not, Ill unseal it myself. Haha, so yeah, I have this contest in the bag. Lol.

I joined these forums back when it opened up, I just didnt post, nothing much was happening, now I see thse forums are busy as can be. I like it here.

Comment

You gotta send me your info eve!

Comment

:woohoo:

Awesome prizes.
              If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Im sorry man, but I won't enter it, there is not anything I want.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal
                  Alright, so I've spoken with Ice and it seems its a go now. So for those who missed it here are the general rules of the contest.
                  The contest (post will be edited on):

[SIZE="5"]Wednesday, October 26th 5:00PM EST[/SIZE]

Everyone use right mouse click to your picture, then can find the URL of the pic...it's no use if that's so.
                  Last edited by Arlumit; 10-19-2005, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Everyone! Realize that im not that stupid and Ill be changing its location! Not only that, but its also uploaded onto the forum! Ace detective work, champ!

Comment

So, is the competition open now? Most people are talking as if it is.

Comment

No. It doesn't start until next Wednesday. I thought it was this Wednesday too until Dot told me otherwise. Read the date on his first post more carefully like I should of done lol.

Comment

Ohh, man. My import modded Gamecube is creaming itself to thoughts of getting that RE:0 Trial..especially since it's never had RE:0 in it before.
                          If you read this, you wasted five seconds of your life.

Comment

Your gamecube creams itself? >_>

Comment

His Gamecube must be alive. And that means..... Skynet has been activated! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!

Comment

Working...
                              X