RPD Dispatch Podcast Episode #1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPD Dispatch Podcast Episode #1

Over the past few weeks, several members and friends of the site expressed an interest in creating a podcast that would revolve around Resident Evil. After talking it over a bit, I decided that it would be a worthwhile idea and joined up with Mr. Spencer from Project Umbrella. After a lot of turmoil, the first episode has been completed. If you are into podcasts, check it out and let us know what you think. Suggestions are always welcome.

The roster for this podcast is myself, Mr. Spencer, and Alzaire. Topics that we discuss are Resident Evil 3 and how we feel about it having gone back and played it from a long hiatus, Resident Evil 5 interview talking points, and finally a short discussion on the mod Dark Biohazard. The running time is just over 50 minutes.

Download

We know the recording is a bit rough and please keep in mind that this was our first run through and things were a bit disorganized.

-
    Last edited by LeechCharmer; 03-08-2009, 12:48 AM.

Comment

The podcast idea was amazing guys - keep them coming
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome first podcast! Everyone did a great job and I look forward to the next episode .

Thank you guys for the DB plug at the end. It's great to hear your thoughts on the mod and it really keeps our spirits up.

Comment

Great stuff.
          Thanks for the shout-out Dot, even if you did get cut off .

When I do my play-throughs of RE3, I'll make some short videos of how to school nemesis with flame rounds, and how to dodge zombies like a pro .
          A quick comment, about the flame rounds. The freeze rounds are stronger, but flames rounds are so much more economic when mixing them from gunpowders. And the freeze rounds don't leave a blanket of ash on the ground.

No complaints from me. Everyone was audiable. Orchestation of the Biohazard 2 safe room music was an excellent choice . I'd love to get involved. How does an exclusive review of Degeneration on the 18th of October sound?
          Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 09-04-2008, 10:28 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Congratulations for the podcast.... for a first, it's really great.... you got yourseves a listener here =D
            I haven't heard it all yet, will download it and put it on my iPod, so I can hear the rest of it on the bus tonight.
            I already did a Resident Evil podcast myself, and trust me, you'll get even better and more into it as time goes by.

It looks great so far. Congratulations once again.
            Last edited by -Evil Shady-; 09-04-2008, 10:47 AM.

Comment

The voice work was very clean and easy to understand. What I enjoyed most was that I didn't get bored with it. Fifty minutes is a long listen and you guys kept me entertained throughout the entire podcast. Good luck to you all on future podcasts I'll definitely be listening in on your next project.

Comment

I just finished the RE3 part. I didn't like that you "killed" the game guys. It's my favorite RE you know..

Also, what's "Project Umbrella"?

Comment

Great job! I liked every second of it, you have to make more. And I think that Degeneration review idea sounds great
                  "Barry never vanished from the series. It was the series that vanished from Barry. He's inside all of us. " (C) Smiley

Comment

Mr. Spencer is awesome... he's like the straight edge foil to your random comments Dot. :p

Edit... okay maybe until the Decapitation/Deification debate :p
                    Last edited by Rombie; 09-04-2008, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Once I get a better mic I suppose I'll join in on this sometime.
                      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Same here.

Very well done. I look forward to future releases.

Comment

Sorry for not making it guys, but great job. Classes and all = zzzz

Comment

Great job, very goodo!
                            I'm from Brazil I think I understood 70% but it was still nice.
                            Best Resident Evil space.

Comment

I'm expecting Jill's_Boobs to try and assassinate me after I mentioned how I don't think it would be a horrible thing to find out certain main characters, such as Jill, has died in the story. haha
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X