No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch 2 - Playing RE2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you do you do B scenario, i can only see A scenario?

Comment

• You first need to beat scenario A with either Leon (to get Claire's B scenario) or Claire (for Leon's B) and then you will get a save file for scenario B.
      Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 04-17-2009, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
        You first need to beat scenario A with either Leon (to get Claire's B scenario) or Claire (for Leon's B) and then you will get a save file for scenario B.
        kk thx i can play scernario B now

Comment

• So I've been listening to your podcasts on my way to work since it's about an hours drive and I have to say you guys have kept me very entertained. Between Dot's classic random impersinations, Spencers silver tounge and the knowledgeable Gene you made the drive real easy for me. So thanks are in order to all of you.

Just finished Rpd Dispatch number 2 today and at the end Dot says something about posting complaints about the podcast in this thread and it hit me hell yeah I have a complaint and its a big one. You guys have really pissed me off and I want answers......

Whats the fucking hold up? Where is RPD Dispatch 14??!!

You still have Remake, Zero, Outbreak, Chronicles, RE5 Gold. Come on Dot get the gang back together.

Comment

• Dot got involved in a major car crash. Then his recovery led to a monstrous addiction...to WoW. Hopefully he'll recover again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
              Dot got involved in a major car crash. Then his recovery led to a monstrous addiction...to WoW. Hopefully he'll recover again soon.
              Wow that sucks my best wishes to Dot hope he has a speedy recovery.

Comment

• I'm doing better now, thanks for the concern. As far as future podcasts go, I'm not certain on if we'll do any new ones or not. I have to discuss it with the staff more in detail to get their thoughts on it. I guess it depends on if you all want new ones or not. That's really been the motivating factor behind a new episode getting made.
                Last edited by Dot50Cal; 10-24-2011, 03:51 AM.

Comment

• I think the answer to that is a resounding 'FUCK yeah Dot, whatcha talking about?' given the number of posts we get here asking for details of when the next one is coming...

Comment

• I guess everyone wants a new podcast, I know I do. I'd even record a message for you guys to play on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X