RPD Dispatch 2 - Playing RE2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    Yes, there is fire after the crash and you have to put it out to get some shotgun shells.
    That is really weird, that's 3 times I've tried Scenario B with Leon, no fire.

I can't really understand whats happening, it just lets me go grab the shells, then the Mr X cutscene plays when I got the door to leave.

But the times I've tried Scenario B with Claire the fire is always there.
    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

BTW Is it truth that if you don't kill Marvin in Scenario A, you will meet zombie-Marvin in that office in B scenario?
      Last edited by Mr_Zombie; 09-06-2008, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Zombie View Post
        BTW Is it truth that if you don't kill Marvin in Scenario A, you will meet zombie-Marvin in that office in B scenario?

i honstly don't think i've ever met zombie marvin in a B scenario.

although if you met brad in an A scenario, and ended the save, then you can meet brad again in the B scenario too, and have both your characters in their alternate costumes.

Comment

If you meet zombie Marvin the Scenario A, run away and comeback in Scenario B, he will still be there, but there will be more zombies in the room with him.

Sorry to keep bringing this up, but, just checked a couple of videos on Youtube, for the fire in Scenario B with Leon, the fire was present in the videos but it still doesn't appear on mine, very odd.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
            Pistol rounds.
            Yep, pistol rounds ;)

I could have sworn that you had to leave ammo item boxes around for the B character with the zapping system though, is that not the case??

Comment

I've beat the ps1 and gamecube version mutliple times and know that both characters have to put out the fire. What version are you playing?
              Last edited by Stars1356; 09-06-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

The Gamecube version, I know exactlly what you're sayin, I've beat RE2 loads of times myself, on PS1, DC & Gamecube, but because I hadn't played it in so long, I thought something was out of place.

So now I'm trying to figure out, why this is happening and to be honest I haven't got a clue.

Sorry if I sounded like a jerk, I didn't mean to, it is just really annoying me now.

__________________________________________________ _________

I'm gonna start a new game on a different card, to see if I can try to make sense of this, beginning with Claire A then moving on to Leon B.

Will report findings, if any.
                Last edited by Enigma_632; 09-06-2008, 04:41 PM. Reason: Added info

sigpic

Comment

Sorry about the double post, my run with Claire A ended in death, my ego got the better of me, tried to do the game in one go, green licker got me = end of story.

Will try again tomorrow when I ain't feelin so lucky.

Was pushing my luck throughout the game and pushed it a little too far.

As said will try again tomorrow.

sigpic

Comment

Ah! I'm going to be playing through RE2 starting on Monday. Gamecube version. Me <3 RE2 so much.
                    PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Oh yeah, it's time to play RE2 PC again It's been a long time since I play it the last time.

Comment

Originally posted by CiarenDevlin View Post
                        Ah! I'm going to be playing through RE2 starting on Monday. Gamecube version. Me <3 RE2 so much.
                        Good luck, don't push your luck, like I did.

After dissing Leon for being a smart-ass in another thread, I do the same myself.

*Slaps head says D'oh like Homer Simpson.*

sigpic

Comment

I'm setting up my old computer and reformatting it with 98 so I can play RE2 again. Problem is, I can't get any of the drivers from the internet to it, because 98 doesn't support USBs without the correct drivers! So, I'm trying to think of another way...

Comment

Hey Dot,

I have some RE2 saves for PSX on our PS3. Do you want those saves? I'm not sure on how to convert them to a usable format for PSX. We also have a DexDrive that really comes in handy with PS1 saves, so I can get Gun Survivor saves and Bio3 saves for you..
                            Last edited by FeurMensch; 09-06-2008, 09:20 PM.

Comment

I think we can focus on just PS3 saves for now ;) I'll look into converting them to dex drive (i'm sure its not very difficult).

What stuff is unlocked in them?

Comment

I don't think the ammo can be transferred between characters by leaving it in the boxes, I don't ever remember that happening nor having to. As you probably remember, I beat the Leon A scenario the other week when you were going through Resi 3 and we were all on skype - Got an A rank on that one and made the Claire B save, I took the submachine gun mind so Claire's going to be a haaard mission for me D;

I didn't bother getting the Costumes yet mind either as I didn't fancy less ammo during Leons game haha - 4 extra shotty rounds are handy although I had a tonne at the end still even on Normal mode :/

Comment

Working...
                                X