No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch 2 - Playing RE2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, I had even mashed the A button on him and I found nothing. I did have another small key which I never found where to use. Perhaps its different in Leon B?

Comment

The small keys are totally optional in Leon's missions.
      Leon A I can do in about 1:15. But I haven't done one in a long time.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I recall that the one thats used in the second floor of the RPD on the desk has the handgunparts, and the other desk on the first floor has a box of shotgun shells. I can't find where the final drawer is ;(

Comment

You'll find it eventually ;)

Comment

In the room where the licker crawls over the window? There's a first aid spray in that draw, but it change depending on character / scenario.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that was Shotgun shells on Leon B. I think Claire had an F-Aid. I wonder where the other one is. Oh well.

GOOD NEWS FOR FANS OF THE PODCAST!
              We've got (ahaha, power just went out. I love my UPS ) a voice mail line setup on Skype. I'll try to leave it on as often as I can. This will be used for you guys to leave us comments, well wishes, or the main purpose, to discuss the game we are playing for the next episode.

So if you all have any comments on Resident Evil 2, we'd love to hear them and put them in the next podcast!

Send a Skype call to the username "bifftannentruewinner" (without quotes) and our voice mail system should pick up. My automated message should greet you and then You'll have 5 minutes to speak your peace. Try to keep it as brief as possible though, to ensure you comments make it to air.
              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-09-2008, 05:46 AM.

Comment

The other small key, can used on the room Claire arrives in before going down the sewers, can't remember the name of the room.

Once you get to the T junction where Leon gets shot, you can go up the other elevator Claire uses, the door in the room requires a small key, this only works on Leon B.

Sorry if I don't sound too clear on this, maybe someone else can describe it better.
                Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  Send a Skype call to the username "bifftannentruewinner" (without quotes) and our voice mail system should pick up.
                  See you in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
                    The other small key, can used on the room Claire arrives in before going down the sewers, can't remember the name of the room.

Once you get to the T junction where Leon gets shot, you can go up the other elevator Claire uses, the door in the room requires a small key, this only works on Leon B.

Sorry if I don't sound too clear on this, maybe someone else can describe it better.
                    Hmm, I had gone in there, but it was already unlocked and didn't require a key. Could this be because Claire already unlocked it in her game?

Comment

Its locked whenever I get there.

Strange, could be because Claire unlocked it.

Its the Gamecube version you're playing isn't it?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Gamecube. Leon A seems to lack this key. I couldn't find it anywhere, and you dont have access to that room in A. So thats probably it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                          Yeah, Gamecube. Leon A seems to lack this key. I couldn't find it anywhere, and you dont have access to that room in A. So thats probably it.
                          I hardly remember much myself, it's literally been years since I played it.

sigpic

Comment

Yea Leon can climb down the ladder to go in the room in the sewage managment room to get I believe its shotgun shells and a magnum clip. Anyway if you do go down there you need to use the lighter to light the lantern.

Comment

Just done something else I totally forgot about. When playing as Claire on either Scenario, shoot some crows with the Bowgun, funnier than I remember.

sigpic

Comment

What happens?

Comment

Working...
                                X