No announcement yet.

RPD Dispatch 2 - Playing RE2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'll break out the N64 and get those EX files I never got around to finding. I was playing the DC version earlier but I gave up after I got to Marvin in Leon scenario A.

Comment

Originally posted by alf717 View Post
      I think I'll break out the N64 and get those EX files I never got around to finding. I was playing the DC version earlier but I gave up after I got to Marvin in Leon scenario A.
      Haha that's usually where I get to and get bored nowadays after playing through it so much XD The DC version is so much faster than the PSX version!

Comment

Gonna play through it enough this week before the next podcast myself (I kinda have to so I can talk about it haha). Took me a horrible amount of trouble getting able to play it though. XD But I'm all set now.
        sigpic

Comment

Greg, I meant if you leave the ammo where you found it, it stays. At least, thats what I was told Conserve ammo so the pickup is there for Leon as well. Maybe I am wrong?

Comment

I just realized Ben is the bloke who does the intro to RE2
            His voice sounds like a mixture of Luis and Wesker.
            If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
              Greg, I meant if you leave the ammo where you found it, it stays. At least, thats what I was told Conserve ammo so the pickup is there for Leon as well. Maybe I am wrong?

I don't remember that ever happening, *but* it's been a LOOOOONG time since I actually bothered to play through scenario B of either character once doing scenario A... I can't imagine that would be the case either as that'd be a baaaaad gameplay move really. Imagine starting scenario B and there's no ammunition anywhere because you collected it all up in the first scenario...

Comment

Yes, that would suck. I don't remember anything about left over ammo appearing in the opposite scenarios either.

Comment

If I remember correctly, everything resets when you start the B scenario, save for a select few things that have already been listed.

Comment

I've got RE 2 dual shock on my psp and I constantly play it because of how good it is.

I can also tell you for certain that you can grab all the normal ammo in scenario A and it will reset for scenario B. What I have noticed though is that B scenario generally has slightly less ammo in general, but I think thats because B is supposed to be longer and slightly harder then A.

Comment

the only thing that stays is the side pack and the SMG you find in the RPD locker.

Comment

I'll have to squeeze some time in to play RE2, considering how busy I am getting ready for a formal event in a week's time or so. I also need to get the last two Yashichi pick-ups on Rearmed.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

Dot,

The RE2 saves are for Leon A+B/Claire A+B and Hunk/Tofu/EX Battle modes unlocked. I have to find a spare Flash drive so I can copy them for you.

Do you want the NTSC-J saves as well? I can get them off the Complete Disc for ya. Also in our Bio3 save, we have everything unlocked (except Infin. Ammo) and also have all epilogues.
                          Last edited by FeurMensch; 09-07-2008, 02:42 AM.

Comment

If they are on the complete disc, I don't need em ;) I have it already haha. None of it was done with gameshark, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Twist View Post
                              Pistol rounds.
                              Pistol rounds on Claire Scenario A - shotgun shells on Leon Scenario B.
                              sigpic

Comment

In Australia I've got Tofu unlocked on the PAL version of Resident evil 2. So I can probably help you guys out with that. Hunk too of course.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X