Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
    What happens?
    In case anyone wants to try this for themselves.

Spoiler:

I find it funny, but, I'm always easily amused.
    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Haha, nice.

Alzaire pointed something out to me I never noticed. If you are with Sherry and stop walking, she holds your hand.

Comment

Haha, nice.

Alzaire pointed something out to me I never noticed. If you are with Sherry and stop walking, she holds your hand.
        Cool, never actually stopped long enough for that to happen.

sigpic

Comment

I like the scene where Sherry runs off from the zombie right after you meet with Leon in the S.T.A.R.S office, and when you follow her to where she went, you just see four zombies munching on something in the corner.

And we can't forget Irons' rape door.
          Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-12-2008, 02:27 AM.
          See you in hell.

Comment

Rape... door?

Comment

Haha, nice.

I just like how Sherry hides behind Claire, holding onto her leg.

Comment

Sherry only holds your hand if you are facing the same way she is to a certain degree. Her hand stays there is Claire turns abit so you can make it seem like Sherry is inappropriately touching Claire if you so wanted to >_>

Comment

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                  Rape... door?
                  WTF.

Never saw Sherry hide behind Claire before. Must've been even longer than I thought since I last played it.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but I recall that the one thats used in the second floor of the RPD on the desk has the handgunparts, and the other desk on the first floor has a box of shotgun shells. I can't find where the final drawer is ;(
                    in the drawer with the ink ribbon in the reception room to the left of the main hall ;) before the licker scene.

Comment

Haha, I love how you have a moment of clarity in the B scenario when you read the report on the P Epsilion gas and how it makes enemies stronger. Your heart just sinks

Comment

I noticed something odd. In the manual for RE2, it says you can get an S rank. But it doesn't list the requirements. Is this just a translation mistake, where they forgot to remove this part? On various cheat sites it says:

S Rank: Beat the game in 1:30. Use only One herb. don't use any weapon upgrades, no special weapons (like the R. Launcer) and don't pick a weapon up more than one time, like if you pick up the shot gun from the weapon owner, don't go and get it on the police station.
                        Which sounds like bullshit to me. Anyway, Three more play-throughs now and I'll have Tofu. Hopefully on this next one I'll be able to get the Gatling gun. It requires that you don't save and beat the game in under 2 1/2 hours. Seems simple enough ;)
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-13-2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

the S rank thing is utter bullshit ..

Comment

Holy shit, nice time, Dot.

Comment

I even looked in all the US RE2 manuals, they all say S rank is attainable. What the heck? Its gotta be bull. I guess you can test this pretty easy on the PC. Just warp to the last room and win No health or anything.

You gotta remember that you can skip cutscenes in the Gamecube versions. John and Chris tell me you can't in the Playstation 1 version. I messed up a whole lot in that run through too. I imagine you can get an ace time using the special weapons ;D
                              Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-13-2008, 12:55 PM.

Comment

I imagine you can get an ace time using the special weapons ;D
                                if you use the unlocked special weapons, it automatically reduces your rank to B. The button input cheat codes shouldn't do that though.

Comment

Working...
                                X