silent hill PC players...Keyboard or gamepad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silent hill PC players...Keyboard or gamepad

with homecoming confirmed for the PC i have to ask all silent hill fans... what do you use for teh PC versions?

im still on the wall due to my silent hill 3 copying not working with my sound card on my PC.

For Homecoming, Keyboard and Mouse. Since the camera works like a typical 3rd Person style, I imagine it'll be very playable with those. I did play the previous games with Keyboard and Mouse, but it wasn't really all that great. Those games really were designed to be played with gamepads.

Comment

uh i think we have a problem...

I went to 3 deifferent sites and no listing for silent hill 5 for the PC

Comment

silent hill 5 PC is apparently steam only.

Comment

I always use a gamepad for those games and will probably do the same with SH5 when it comes out. The Steam only release is ok with me. I wish I could get a box but better to have something than nothing. Plus I no longer have to decide between a 360 or PS3 anymore.
          Last edited by alf717; 09-07-2008, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A-J View Post
            silent hill 5 PC is apparently steam only.
            (insert any red Vs blue dialogue from church hear)

why praytell only steam though? i barely like using my credit card on the net as is with my netflix and gamefly.

Comment

Hear? Don't you mean "here"? I can't stand misspellings of simple words.

Comment

yep , i tried to type the word here. i always misspell when i typ online. my friends are so used to my way of netspeak they just understand it by now.

sorry

Comment

PC for Silent Hill. 2, 3 and 4 look awesome under the PCs higher resolution then the consoles versions. Plus if like me you have a PS2 to usb converter you can just play them with a joypad. Or alternatively, I set the keys to match RE2/3 PCs controls.

To be honest I will get it for the PC. Silent hill 2 looks awesome on my pc.

Comment

Working...
                  X