Site-Wide streaming starting tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site-Wide streaming starting tomorrow

I'll be implementing our streaming system for all video files tomorrow. Some may take longer than others though, but by the end of the week everything should be stream-able off the site. I'll also be switching over some of the older encode to the new .flv format we've been using, so look forward to enhanced quality/sound with a small boost in filesize.

I'll also be making the Umbrella Chronicles videos, and Silent Hill Origins "complete story" videos available to the public.

I like the streaming option, especially with what I've seen in the past and the quality of the streams

I started playing SH:Origins just the other day when my new PS2 came in the mail. Got to the Insane Asylum with some invisible enemy owning my ass. I need to start over and conserve more Health Drinks since I try to kill everything and that's just not working out...

Comment

This may need to be pushed back to later in the week. A flat tire has caused a whole lot more headaches than it should have. Sorry guys.

Comment

This is great news. Streaming is a lot easier imo and can't wait to see some need videos.

Comment

So this got put on hold, but I am working on it still. We also will be debuting a rating system for the various downloads on the site soon
          Last edited by Dot50Cal; 09-11-2008, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X